PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

i register my cuzin for this school and i pay 10thousand dollars then they told me they will taking care of i20 student visa and they will get appoitment from embasy they charge me $160 for appoitment 350 for school registeraion which is I'm fine with that my cumin went twice to get a visa from istanbul embasy and he couldn't get visa i went back to school to get my money back after the deduction school should pay me round $8000 before i go to school i call 10 times i keep leaving voice mail and no one return my calls including princiapal then i went to school with my wife first they make us wait 40 min then erkan gumustekin came out i told him i want my money he called principal tufan and i told erkan that i been waiting for my money and I'm here to get my check erkan said to principal that i was acting weird which is they have camera after that i call wayne police to make a police report when officer show up 10MIN after principal came out and told us that they can pay my money with payment plan because school doesn't have the money i told him no i want everything on one check why i have to wait for my money and principal TUFAN told me this year they did not get students that they were expecting and i told him thats not my problem i contact with my lawyer regarding this matter do not trust this people anymore guys i do have all proof including copy of my check and copy of email that ERKAN GUMUSDERE sent to my lawyer I'm gonna report this people any where i can even chanell 12nj

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

they just liers and do not trust them please if you send your chid to this school please make sure your child is ok

Great person oriented program for each individual. Scientific approach towards quantitative and qualitative fields. Great deal of success on scientific Olympics.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Character education program at school is common value driven and emphasizes honesty, integrity, fairness, openness and trustworthiness in students.

As a parent of two international students at Pioneer, I am extremely satisfied with this school. Pioneer has been a welcoming place for both of my children. I sent my kids from abroad and both of them stay in the dormitory. When you are thousands of miles away from your kids, naturally, you worry a lot. However, our concerned approach turned into fruitful experience. I had a chance to visit the school twice and all I saw was positive energy from the staff and student satisfaction. Both of my kids are enjoying their experience and taking part in Taek Wan Do, Soccer and Fitness programs. The school has a very modern building and many more facility projects are being planned. On the downside, the school is relatively new and has more potential to grow. However, one can turn this into an advantage by enjoying the small class sizes, easy reach to faculty, being recognized as an individual, and yes, the affordable tuition. This school not only emphasizes strong academics, but also builds good character and I am witnessing the dramatic change in my kids. I strongly recommend parents and students to visit their campus to see this school and meet with the staff and students to get the real feeling. Both positive and negative reviewers here may always have conflicts of interest and biased comments, so the best thing is for yourself to go see this school to appreciate the real value.

The staff & teachers are all extremely hard working and caring towards their students. As a school they are always trying to improve themselves.

Develops character: Agree

As a parent with kids who are current students at Pioneer Academy, I feel they tackle the honesty, integrity, & fairness issues with Character Education classes.

Pioneer Academy has well rounded education from 6th grade through 12th grade. It helps prepare students for College and guidance is given to the students one on one basis.

this school is a great school. focus on math and science....academic staff is so willing and also disciplined...

This school is excellent, my son is very happy here. The school is challenging and the after school programs are fulfilling. He has science Olympiad and soccer. He has never been happier in a school, this was his first year and as the year comes to an end he is already thinking about the next school year. The school is more than just a school, it is like a family. Everyone is polite, friendly and considerate of others. They have a safe environment and promote the development of the student both academically and as an individual. I highly recommend this school.

Last modified Pioneer Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12