PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My son is in the fourth grade. It is our first year in PA. He is happy to be there.

Both of my kids have been in this school for the last two years. I am impressed with the passion that the teachers possess. Impressive facilities as well. School can definitely use more diversity but I feel that my children are respected and motivated to reach their full potential.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There are character building courses which in my opinion help the students a lot

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The curriculum is well prepared and they prepare the kids for what they will need in the future

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

They don't overload the kids with a lot of unnecessary homework.

Great school with passionate teachers and good resources. My kids started Pioneer this year and they love their school which makes me happy. The school is offering a wide variety of clubs and after school activities.

i register my cuzin for this school and i pay 10thousand dollars then they told me they will taking care of i20 student visa and they will get appoitment from embasy they charge me $160 for appoitment 350 for school registeraion which is I'm fine with that my cumin went twice to get a visa from istanbul embasy and he couldn't get visa i went back to school to get my money back after the deduction school should pay me round $8000 before i go to school i call 10 times i keep leaving voice mail and no one return my calls including princiapal then i went to school with my wife first they make us wait 40 min then erkan gumustekin came out i told him i want my money he called principal tufan and i told erkan that i been waiting for my money and I'm here to get my check erkan said to principal that i was acting weird which is they have camera after that i call wayne police to make a police report when officer show up 10MIN after principal came out and told us that they can pay my money with payment plan because school doesn't have the money i told him no i want everything on one check why i have to wait for my money and principal TUFAN told me this year they did not get students that they were expecting and i told him thats not my problem i contact with my lawyer regarding this matter do not trust this people anymore guys i do have all proof including copy of my check and copy of email that ERKAN GUMUSDERE sent to my lawyer I'm gonna report this people any where i can even chanell 12nj

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

they just liers and do not trust them please if you send your chid to this school please make sure your child is ok

Great person oriented program for each individual. Scientific approach towards quantitative and qualitative fields. Great deal of success on scientific Olympics.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Character education program at school is common value driven and emphasizes honesty, integrity, fairness, openness and trustworthiness in students.

Last modified Pioneer Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12