Bad
Good

I am very pleased with the curriculum and faculty! I am happy we made the decision to go with public school in our area!

Have 2 girls here. Wonderful teachers and administration, and the school nurse is very attentive and caring. Very satisfied.

I wouldn't dream of having my kids in any other school. I have 2 here, one is NeuroTypical and the other is autistic. The personalized and individualized attention our kids get is unsurpassed. School safety and parental involvement are high as well. Every teacher knows every child.

We love JFK Elem. School. Every morning our 4yr old daughter is always excited to go school. She brags about her class teacher, Miss. M.W. She learned a lot. It's sad that one parent was not satisfied with this school. I really hope she found a school that gives her satisfaction. If JfK was not able to meet her demands, I don't think any school can. Best of luck.

Horrible school .. Principal even worse ... Taking my children out of sch asap .. My son is exceptionally bright and sch has no programs for gifted children . It has had a neg impact on him and his grades as he's bored beyond belief .

Even though we have a smaller school district our Teachers, support staff and admin are endlessly attentive, positive and go way beyond what is required to make learning fun and rewarding for EVERY student

Wonderful School....both of my sons attend this school. Great family environment...always offering family activities...keeps the school and its community in touch...I would not change a thing at this school

I have to agree, great school. My 5 children all atteneded or currently attend.

Last modified John F. Kennedy Memorial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3