K-5 & Ungraded
West Caldwell, NJ

Washington Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2014
This is an excellent school. Mrs. Adam is a wonderful lady and very accomodating. Teachers are excellent and they DO really care for their students. Im extremely happy with my kid going to this school.

Washington Elementary School 2

Posted August 23, 2013
First I have to say the teachers are wonderful, the music program is amazing but when you first register your child you have to work with Mrs. Adams (Principal) secreatary. Her name is Mrs. Sabates. With my experience in 5 years with Mrs. Sabates is just no words can explain. She's one day hot the next cold, I think she's unprofessional and not capable of being a secretary...sorry! Did I forget to mention the nurse Mrs Dean - how can someone chose to be a nurse with Elementary school and never once smile! If you ask 10 kids out 9, which parents have, she's one of the meanest nurses you'll ever meet. Do yourself a favor with 12k in taxes, go to a different school (if you can). I wish I have. Mrs. Adams, the Principal not always accommodating.

Posted January 02, 2012
This is a good school with respect to the Principal, the staff and the teachers. I really appreciate the Principal because she caters to the requests of the parents in a very constructive way. I am glad that the school has a rating of 8 also.

Posted April 11, 2011
Washington School is wonderful. The teachers are very professional, current in instructional theory, kind and caring, and always available to meet should you have a concern about your child's learning experience. Many activities are available for the students and parents are always welcome to volunteer for numerous school events. I have had two children in Washington School and have only positive things to say.

Posted September 27, 2007
Academic programs are good. Music department is great and my son loves the music teachers he has had. Art is one of his favorite subject and the teachers are very professional and do everything in their capacity, to keep the child motivated. Very pleased to learn that they have Spanish as a language from 4th grade though in the other school that my son had been to, Spanish was a language from 1st grade. Parents are very involved in all activities in and out of the school. New comers to the town, like our family, get an opportunity to get to know other families in the social get together that the school has. Very pleased with the school district.

Washington Elementary School
Central Ave, West Caldwell, NJ  07006
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top