West New York, NJ
Before care: Yes

Posted October 03, 2013
We love St. Joseph's!! Our daughter has been with the school since Pre-K and is now a 6th grader. The staff has always been very caring, supportive and dedicated to the students. It's important to us as parents that the values we are trying to instill in our daughter are reinforced at school. We feel she is being challenged academically through a curriculum that encourages complex thinking. We are confident that she is getting the best education. Most importantly, we see our daughter flourishing into a well-rounded individual with so may aspirations and hope for the future.

Posted October 02, 2013
The best School by far! The care and love that goes into not only teaching my 2 children but taking care of them, means the world to my husband and I. Our older child has be excelling academically and our youngest is thriving. A lot more extracurricular activities are now offered which creates a great balance. We love the staff and feel great knowing that the same morals taught at home are continuing in school. It takes a village to raise and teach a child and with St. Joseph's and our family our children are getting a great advantage. We always recommend St. Joseph's to parents, the start of any child's education should be a loving, happy, pleasant and comfortable experience. They will get that at St. Joseph of the Palisades.

Posted December 11, 2012
Great school! Great environment for my children. The teachers are very much involved with all students and happy to be there. Great support during the after care sessions. We could not have picked a better school in the area.

Posted March 12, 2012
As a parent of two students that attend St. Joseph's, we couldn't be happier with the academics and staff. St. Joseph's is a wonderful Catholic School and I m proud to send my kids there.

Posted March 09, 2012
My experience with the school has been fantastic. The principal is a caring and loving person and the staff of teachers and office administrators are caring as well. I would recommend St. Joseph of the Palisades to anyone looking for a private school.

Posted February 11, 2012
My experience at St. Joseph's has been exceptional. I have watched my children thrive academically, socially and spiritually. God bless the principal and her staff. They are doing God' work!

Posted February 02, 2012
As a parent of a student who graduated from St. Joseph's , I can honestly say that it was a great experience. He had great and caring teachers. He received many honors upon graduation and was accepted to a really great high school. He continues to do well as a junior now, and I feel that he is a well rounded student with great values and respect for others. I have my youngest son in elementary public school because I work there and I am totally not impressed with some of the education he is receiving there. And I feel that the children in the upper grades are faced with so much peer pressure and are bullied and at St. Joseph's my older son NEVER had to experience that. I will be enrolling my younger son at St. Joseph's next year.

St. Joseph of the Palisades Elementary School 1

Posted June 30, 2011
Worst School ever!!! do not send your children there! I had to take my children out! My daughter finished first grade and she did not know how to read! according to them she was getting A on all her classes!

St. Joseph of the Palisades Elementary School 2

Posted November 27, 2007
As a former student of St. Joesph I can say that in both academics and extra-curriculars this school falls behind. In the 9 years that I attended the school we only went on one field trip. There is no emphasis on the arts.

Posted December 28, 2005
I have two children attending and they are either exceptional children or they are recieving an exceptional education - don't know student teacher ratio's - but when we considered public schools my children argued to stay and and won the debate. Thus they continue to excel at Saint Joseph and my family has developed an extended family relationship with St Joseph School and thier teaching staff and I am quite pleased to have students attending and have often recommended the school to friends and associates

St. Joseph of the Palisades Elementary School
6408 Palisade Avenue, West New York, NJ  07093
Last modified St. Joseph of the Palisades Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Joseph of the Palisades Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top