Blessed Pope John XXIII Academy 4

Posted February 12, 2013
Blessed Pope John is a great school and community of families. The focus here is to instill catholic teachings with academic challenges. I would have to say the teachers are truly vested in teaching the children annd challenging them to succeed. We have to remember that school's whether it public or catholic should also have committment of great parents. I have to sau this school has just that! Great academic promise for our children with christian centered values for foundation. Blessed Pope John is great just as any school you have to be vested to make it work well for you and your child(ren).

Blessed Pope John XXIII Academy 1

Posted January 03, 2013
Very dissatisfied with this school. It was the most horrible experience I had ever experienced as a parent. Though I had reservations based on the fact that I had experienced the secretary being frighteningly rude prior to enrolling our child, had heard from some parents about the school's average academic program particularly for younger students, and observed very lax after-care oversight, I still enrolled my son giving the school the benefit of the doubt due to West Orange's policy of accepting students into their public school system from this school without much problem. On the first day, my son came home crying saying the teachers were mean to him and he kept complaining about pain. I took him to urgent care to find out he had seriously injured himself and no one at the school had noticed. After this incident, I immediately disenrolled my son, but in retrospect, I should have also probably contacted the city regarding their lack of oversight as child care providers. Do not enroll your child here just because the price seems so affordable. Your precious little one is worth more than the savings you'd experience. Their ratings here must be from employees or favored parents.

Posted January 10, 2012
Great school. My kids are going back next year. Teachers are very helPful and pleasant

Blessed Pope John XXIII Academy 3

Posted September 01, 2011
The receptionist at this school has no people skills/ customer service skills. The school standards are average. You can tell this school has it's favorites and aren't we taught especially in a catholic environment that all are equal. Anyway some parents are stuck in their particular way and do not like the insight of new parents opinions or ideas, so I choose not to get too involved. I just drop my child off and keep it moving. Hopefully he'll be transferring out. PS: with all the catholic school on the verge of closing this school needs to shine along with all the others.

Posted October 13, 2010
Wonderful school. Pleasant environment . Teachers are very encouraging. I have truly made a great choice.

Posted August 13, 2009
great school.Very friendly and family oriented.

Posted February 28, 2008

Posted September 09, 2003

Blessed Pope John XXIII Academy
8 St Cloud Pl, West Orange, NJ  07052
Last modified Blessed Pope John XXIII Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Blessed Pope John XXIII Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top