Seton Hall Preparatory School 1

Posted November 17, 2014
My son attended Seton Hall and I could not have been more disappointed. This school did not prepare my son for the future at all and all they do is care about sports, even though their funding for sports is terrible. My son wanted to transfer after his Freshman year because it was too easy and he was in all the honors classes Seton Hall offered. He ended up transferring to St Peter`s which might have been the best decision we have ever made, that school prepared him for the future like SHP would never have. Go SPP!

Posted March 04, 2014
My 3 children went to 3 different high schools. SHP was the best among them. They know how to teach boys and they know how to discipline them. I was never so happy with a school as I am with SHP. Bravo SHP!

Seton Hall Preparatory School 1

Posted November 21, 2013
I am a student here at seton hall prep and so far with the month being november it has been the worst experience of my lifetime.

Posted September 22, 2013
An absolutely amazing school. The teachers are very good and work really hard on the learning of each individual student. The athletics are amazing and the coaches are very caring and understanding. I would definitely recommend Seton Hall Prep to anybody looking to get an amazing catholic education.

Posted September 04, 2013
I am a 1984 graduate of Seton Hall Prep. My parents saw the value of a good education and sacrificed to send me there; they are more than happy with the results as the Prep "prepped" me for the professional world. This is an excellent school and if you have the resources (it's expensive) and your child has the discipline to apply himself, "it is well worth the investment" as my father would say.

Posted January 07, 2013
My son graduated last year from the Prep and it truely was the best money we ever spent! Wonderful school, great parents and kids!!! He has made the best friends any parent could ever ask for. He was totally prepared for college and is also playing baseball in college as well. He truely enjoyed his high school experience. I would highly recommend this school to everyone who is looking for their sons to have a great HS experience.

Posted June 14, 2011
My son had one of his best school experience in this school.I would always recommend this school for the high standard education the students receive from their teachers,administration and staff.

Posted November 15, 2010
Well worth the money. Seton Hall has been amazing for our sons. It provided them with the discipline, spirituality and welcoming atmosphere we were looking for in a high school. Even the best public school districts can't offer the environment and camaraderie like the great private schools can and this is certainly one of the best. Best money we could have spent. Visit the school, meet the people there, you'll be glad you did!

Posted June 24, 2010
This is one of the better schools in Northern NJ. It is a great environment to learn and participate in numerous clubs/activities that are not available in most high schools. Seton Hall will set your child up for success in college and thereafter providing a great network of students and teachers. Msgr Kelly is the absolute best.

Seton Hall Preparatory School 0

Posted March 19, 2010
Save your money!! If you have a decent school system in your town, use it.. unless your child is an outstanding student either in academics or sports, he is not likely to go to the ivys any more than a student from the public school system. many of the kids come from wealthy suburbs and the parents as well as the students are obnoxious!! I have had to deal with some in sports and it was miserable-phony nasty people. The Prep has many good aspects, especially the religious element, but unless you have money to burn- save it for college!

Seton Hall Preparatory School
120 Northfield Avenue, West Orange, NJ  07052
Last modified Seton Hall Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Seton Hall Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top