Bad
Good

there are 25+kids in each class. teachers quality run the gamut, from fantastic to abysmal. if your kid gets a great teacher you will love it, if they get a bad teacher he/she will fall into a black hole. the kids are mean spirited and nasty.

My daughter has great time and great learning experience being at Village Elementary School. As perents we feel happy to be associated to this school.

School is 4th and 5th grade with over 18 classes for each grade. If you are lucky enough to get a nice teacher, you will have a good year. However, lots of teachers who should either retire (don't care) or think 3 hours of homework each night is the way to go. Administration at this school is the weakest in entire school district....starting with the principal. I had 2 kids graduate from this school district and we call 4th, 5th grade the "black hole". Kids will be split up between the middle schools, so your child won't see their friends unless they go to the same middle school. Most of the kids go to Grover, unfortunately we were tracked for Community.

All the West Windsor Schools are great. The only concern some people may have concerns the diversity. Currently the split is 55% Asian and growing fast.

My son went to VES for 3rd and half of 4th grade. He was fortunate in the sense that he had wonderful teachers both years, other than that we were not overly impressed with the school. Mediocre curriculum. The administration staff was rude and nasty. The school is huge with 17-19 classes per grade. Just a mess... I am so glad my 2 year old won't have to go to a school that had 850+ students for 3rd and 4th grade only. We love our new school approx 350 students for grades K-5!

My daughter and I relocated to NJ during the last quarter of the school year. Although the school year was almost over, she was welcomed with open arms from staff, her new teacher and all the students. The academics are amazing and believe it or not, she has really learned a lot in the very brief 3 month timeframe. Thank you Village School for helping make the move to our new town so much easier!

The teachers engage the students in projects that make learnng a worthwhile experience.

It gave my daughter the foundation that she needed for an incredible higher education experience!

This is a excellent school and I would highly recommend any parent to put their children in this school. My child went to this school last year and I am so amazed at the education he recieved here. The principals are very concerned and wonderful and so are the teachers and if I could send my child back to this school I would. This entire school district is great.

Last modified Village School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.