Bad
Good

This is absolutely a great school! Hands down . Many students who graduated from here loved it but was also was so sad to move on.

Our 5-8 & Pre-K is here at Middle School. The teachers are good with the kids, for the most part. I've had more IEP issues here - with IEPs NOT being followed, and my child's IEP being changed without my approval. The staff tries to drop services just because they don't feel my child needs it - without having the specialist meet with my child. And without parental approval. This school works differently than our elementary. Parents are not as involved or welcomed - this is slowly changing since we have a new Principal - who is great at his job. He keeps a good balance between businessman and student advocate. 2013-14 is his first yr in this role, but he spent many yrs as Vice Principal. I wish we had more after school clubs, a full time librarian, and PTA volunteer opportunities. I wish there was better communication between the school and parents - they have a phone/email/website system but are shy with using it when its important. Administration has to realize ANYTHING effecting our kids is important to the parents (no heat, lunch menu change, bus issues, trips, TESTING, etc). The teachers do communicate w/ parents (email, agenda notes, calls) - love our teachers!

Westampton Township Schools are awesome ~ You have teachers and administration that really care about their students.

This school cares about the students. They interact with parents to insure that the school plays a positive role in the life of their students.

I think this school is excellent. I have two nieces who attend (5th grade). They have a variety of after school activities including sports, choir and drama, teachers who care, school website for parents / students and everytime I attend an event at the school, it is enjoyable and age appropriate. Overall, this school offers alot for their students and it is clear that the student is their number one priority.

Last modified Westampton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.