PK, 5-8 & Ungraded
Westampton, NJ

Posted June 23, 2014
This is absolutely a great school! Hands down . Many students who graduated from here loved it but was also was so sad to move on.

Posted February 21, 2014
Our 5-8 & Pre-K is here at Middle School. The teachers are good with the kids, for the most part. I've had more IEP issues here - with IEPs NOT being followed, and my child's IEP being changed without my approval. The staff tries to drop services just because they don't feel my child needs it - without having the specialist meet with my child. And without parental approval. This school works differently than our elementary. Parents are not as involved or welcomed - this is slowly changing since we have a new Principal - who is great at his job. He keeps a good balance between businessman and student advocate. 2013-14 is his first yr in this role, but he spent many yrs as Vice Principal. I wish we had more after school clubs, a full time librarian, and PTA volunteer opportunities. I wish there was better communication between the school and parents - they have a phone/email/website system but are shy with using it when its important. Administration has to realize ANYTHING effecting our kids is important to the parents (no heat, lunch menu change, bus issues, trips, TESTING, etc). The teachers do communicate w/ parents (email, agenda notes, calls) - love our teachers!

Posted February 20, 2014
Westampton Township Schools are awesome ~ You have teachers and administration that really care about their students.

Posted August 05, 2008
This school cares about the students. They interact with parents to insure that the school plays a positive role in the life of their students.

Posted February 15, 2008
I think this school is excellent. I have two nieces who attend (5th grade). They have a variety of after school activities including sports, choir and drama, teachers who care, school website for parents / students and everytime I attend an event at the school, it is enjoyable and age appropriate. Overall, this school offers alot for their students and it is clear that the student is their number one priority.

Posted April 06, 2006

Posted February 17, 2006

Posted April 13, 2005

Posted February 19, 2005
Westampton Middle School has many extracurricular activities for all types of students. The level of parent involvement is kept to a minimum by the principal and teachers. They feel the children must get by on their own, and keep parents at a distance. Few teachers ask for parental help. The academic program fluctuates. I have been in the district for many years. I have one child who is now a sophmore in college and a 7th and 8th grader at WMS. Times are changing. Children attending are more diverse than before and teachers are teaching to a wider variety of learning disabilites. There are more inclusion classes. We have more inter-city children attending and in need of more opportunties. In one class you have the A student to the struggling D or lower grade student. Parents need to be more involved at HOME. Teaching respect. Hats off to WMS.

Posted September 01, 2003

Westampton Middle School
700 Rancocas Road, Westampton, NJ  08060
Last modified Westampton Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westampton Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top