Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted August 28, 2015
The students here are becoming such good people from this school environment; they are respectful of both the staff and if each other.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 28, 2015
You can see how the students genuinely care for each other; they help each other in and out of the classroom.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 28, 2015
You can see how Friends Academy of Westampton develops honesty, integrity, and fairness in its students when you watch how the children interact, both inside and outside of the classroom. The students expect these qualities from each other and their behavior is a model for others to follow.

Posted August 28, 2015
At Friends Academy of Westampton, my children have not only received an excellent education, but have become confident and caring individuals.

Friends Academy Of Westampton 1

Posted June 01, 2015
Many of these comments have been written by one person with good reviews. Be warned outdated teaching from some poor teachers. Some teachers are very good. However, leadership or lack there of is a huge negative. No Quaker values!

Posted September 10, 2014
As a graduate of FAW and I could not say enough about this school. Not only did FAW offer a rigorous curriculum, this school taught and instilled in its students, the importance of kindness, love, and respect. If you are looking to send your child to a school with excellent values, challenging course work, and administration with passion, it would be in your best interest to send your child here. After my years at FAW, I have thus gone on to graduate from Rutgers University with honors and currently work in Manhattan in the Human Resources profession. I truly accredit FAW for teaching me compassion and fostering my love for helping others. The teachers here helped prepare me for High School, college, and the real world . Further, the immense work of the staff far surpassed anything I had seen at my public high school.The head of school is a living example of the compassionate Quaker values; she is a kind, giving, and dedicated woman who spent countless hours to ensure the success of this institution and her students. Having left the school numerous years ago, I felt compelled to write a review because when a school makes that much of an impact on your life, it is worth every penny

Friends Academy Of Westampton 2

Posted August 01, 2014
I am a parent of a child at FAW and I recently received my welcome back packet. I was eager to read all the information about the upcoming school year, but then I came across the section about the newest staff member. I was very displeased to read that my child's favorite teacher had "left FAW to move on to other pursuits". What displeased me the most about this is the fact that this "claim" is completely false. This staff member did not leave the school- she was not invited back courtesy of the Head of School. I find it appalling to think the HOS would make it seem like this staff member left and abandoned her students. Many of the parents know this teacher was not invited back, but I wanted to put it out there for those who may not know and have been misled to think otherwise. My child is heartbroken, and I'm sure many other students are as well. One of the finer points of this school is the teaching staff, which is why I'm saddened to see the negative direction the school leadership is taking this school. This may very well be my child's last year at this school.

Posted July 18, 2014
We sent two of our kids there. They both really loved it and are better prepared academically than their friends who went to public school. I don't know why those other reviewers would slam the school administration or imply that the head or staff wrote good reviews, other than they are disgruntled or they or their kids were asked to leave for being problems. Can't please everyone I guess. I always found the head of the school and the teachers to be caring, always availabel to me, great with kids and really interested in helping students improve (including my two!). Anyway, the school is great, it's affordable, the teachers are really interested in the success of students, the campus is really nice and there is a true sense of family, diversity and community. I only wish they had a high school there too!

Posted June 02, 2014
exceptional school!! you will be very happy if you send your children to this school. It far exceeded my expectations.

Posted June 02, 2014
Friends Academy of Westampton is a school where your child will receive a world class education as well as individualized attention. I have been at this school for six years and my children are performing at a very high level. In my experience I have found the Head of School to be concerned and diligent in matters concerning the safety of the school and the Academics. If you want your kids to be able to compete for one of the slots in a competitive Private School you should consider this school.

315 Bridge Street, Westampton, NJ  08060
Last modified Friends Academy Of Westampton is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Friends Academy Of Westampton Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top