PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is wonderful. It's not just a school but a family! Every teacher, aid, and principal treat you as if you were family. They are very grounded in their faith, and even in preK your child will come home with special meal time prayers. They fit all different needs from sports, to clubs, TV and even language. I promise when you come through the doors at holy trinity you will feel like family. Mom of prek and kindergarten .

Love Holy Trinity School. The staff, students, parent organization, support staff are all top notch. If you are looking for a school that provides an excellent learning environment that is encouraging to all students of all ages and backgrounds, this is the place to be. Thank you Holy Trinity for a great experience.

We LOVE Holy Trinity! This school is far superior to the pricey private school we left. The teachers and students are remarkable. We only wish we had discovered this gem of a school sooner!

I have two children who started at HTRS and the foundation that they have is amazing. They excel in every subject and are continuously challenged at their own level. The family and community atmosphere makes it easy to trust my children to the faculty every day. I would recommend this school to families that are looking for a school with a strong foundation and education.

I love HTRS. My son just graduated from this school in June and was easily admitted to his top choice HS. He is doing very well with the great foundation that he received at HTRS.

I love HTRS. It is such a wonderful school with such strong leadership. The teachers truly care about the students. A truly fantastic Catholic education. I love that the school is on the small side. The students not only know each other but look out for each other too. So glad this school is in my neighborhood.

Karen, I love Holy Trinity Regional School. The Teachers are great and the teacher to student ratio is the best around.

Wonderful environment for my son to learn and meet new friends. There is a real sense of family and community at HTRS

great school, wonderful teachers. It is a small school with a great community of family and school. I am sad that my family is moving out of state, and i can only hope to find a school like HTRS. My girls love it there, and they will sorely miss everyone. Enroll your children you will not be disappointed. The academics are challening, and theyn are working on bring more sports to the school as well.

Last modified Holy Trinity Regional is a Private school that serves grades PK-8