Westville, NJ
Before care: Yes

Posted November 30, 2014
We LOVE Holy Trinity! This school is far superior to the pricey private school we left. The teachers and students are remarkable. We only wish we had discovered this gem of a school sooner!

Posted November 24, 2014
I have two children who started at HTRS and the foundation that they have is amazing. They excel in every subject and are continuously challenged at their own level. The family and community atmosphere makes it easy to trust my children to the faculty every day. I would recommend this school to families that are looking for a school with a strong foundation and education.

Posted November 19, 2014
I love HTRS. My son just graduated from this school in June and was easily admitted to his top choice HS. He is doing very well with the great foundation that he received at HTRS.

Posted December 11, 2012
I love HTRS. It is such a wonderful school with such strong leadership. The teachers truly care about the students. A truly fantastic Catholic education. I love that the school is on the small side. The students not only know each other but look out for each other too. So glad this school is in my neighborhood.

Posted October 10, 2012
Karen, I love Holy Trinity Regional School. The Teachers are great and the teacher to student ratio is the best around.

Posted October 10, 2012
Wonderful environment for my son to learn and meet new friends. There is a real sense of family and community at HTRS

Posted June 07, 2012
great school, wonderful teachers. It is a small school with a great community of family and school. I am sad that my family is moving out of state, and i can only hope to find a school like HTRS. My girls love it there, and they will sorely miss everyone. Enroll your children you will not be disappointed. The academics are challening, and theyn are working on bring more sports to the school as well.

Posted January 31, 2007

Posted February 04, 2006
- a former student
Tons of academic programs that have graduated top notch students. Advanced math, critical thinking, drama, band, music, art, computer classes, science and computer labs plus much more. Graduates place in premier high schools and graduate from impressive colleges. Parent involvement is tremendous and aids in teaching the whole child: mind, body, and soul.

Holy Trinity Regional