Bad
Good

Shady Lane Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2014
I don't understand why the principal, the librarian and the receptionist office's have air conditioning and the classrooms don't. I feel bad for the children, they run around outside then have to come back in to hot classrooms. Ridiculous!!!

Shady Lane Elementary School 4

Posted May 17, 2013
This 2nd grade year of school my daughter was so lucky/Blessed to have Mrs. Schilling for a teaches! She is awesome and really tries to find your child's weakness and strengths - she is a great partner for parents who are working to help their child excel/succeed - hopefully we will be as blessed next year as well...

Shady Lane Elementary School 4

Posted February 03, 2012
Don't let the 4 rating foll you, this is a good school making great strives. In my opinion this is a great little school. We like the fact that the kids go from K to 6. From the moment you arrive, you can tell that everyone in the school teaching and caring for the kids wants to be there. The PTA is very active having activities for the kids. The group of students are diverse and bring alot of culture to the classrooms. The children are learning by leaps and bounds everyday. The principal knows each child by name and it is obvious that she loves the school and is very active with her staff. This is a positive learning enviornment and our kids love it!

Posted October 19, 2009
Shady Lane is a great school. I love the teachers and the principal is exceptional. My kids have enjoyed all their teachers so far and my questions or concerns are dealt with very quickly.

Posted September 25, 2009
Shady Lane has fabulous teachers and a great principal! My children (all 3 of them) are getting an incredible education (my oldest is in the Gifted and Talented program). The teachers make learning fun and create a safe, inviting environment for the children. They, as well as the principal, are always available for parents who have questions and concerns.

Posted January 13, 2006
The teachers are great, my son did not have the support in the pa school district that he needed. At this school they teachers are very motivated to get him where he needs to be academically along with our home support. NJ schools are much better than PA schools.

Posted January 10, 2006
My daughter is in pre k this year at Shady Lane. I am new to the area and was extremely apprehensive that she was going to start a new school etc. Shady Lane has been wonderful from the Principal to her teacher. Everyone has been so kind and I am very impressed with their approach to learning etc. My daughter previous went to the Goddard School for two years - believe me when I tell you that Shady Lane has really picked up where they left off. That says alot since I paid tons of money to send my daughter there.

Shady Lane Elementary School
130 Peach Street, Westville, NJ  08093
Last modified Shady Lane Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shady Lane Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top