Bad
Good

I have grown up in Willingboro and have seen some significant increase in education and behavior. The school is what you make it if your child does well the evxperience will be a great one.

This school has a great honors program and children can really benefit from the classes and education. Its all about the way your child does in the school.

I just came to this district and my child has been having a great experience at this school. The counselours, teachers, and other staff members are well mannered and cooperative.

I moved out of Willingboro 2 years ago and this was the best decision I ever made. Maple Shade has provided my children with transportation, books, and teachers who care!!! When my son was 5 they had him on the bus scheduled to Willingboro High. Lost his records and I had to do everything all over again after he was in school for entire year. The STATE OF NJ should hold their heads in shame. Why should our children learn from hand outs...share books but our school tax rise. I am now looking for a larger home and I would not go back to that school district if W E Debois was teaching.

WILLINGBORO AS A WHOLE HAS GONE DOWN. THE SCHOOLS SUCK. I HAVE A CHILD IN WHS AND LOOKING TO GET HIM OUT ASAP. THE TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE UNPROFESSIONAL AND "GHETTO". I REGRET PULLING MY SON OUT OF NYC SCHOOL. ITS UNFORTUNATE FOR ALL IN WILLINGBORO, BECAUSE THERE ARE VERY LITTLE CHOICES OF SCHOOLS FOR OUR KIDS. THERE ISNT ENOUGH RECREATIONAL FACILITIES FOR THE TEENS, ESPECIALLY THE BOYS. TOO MUCH TIME ON HAND LEADS TO TROUBLE. PLANNING ON MOVING OUT OF WILLINGBORO, POSSIBLY BACK TO NYC.

This school system is horrible. The high school is out of control. There is no money for books, our children are sharing books from class to class or the teachers are using copied handouts to teach with. This school deserves the rating that Greatschools has given them. My daughter learned absolutely nothing in the 2 years that she has been there. She will be a junior this year and I will not be sending her back. At this rate, she will not be getting into a good college and may well be going to community college if I don't get her out of this school system. It is terrible. If you are moving into Willingboro, I strongly suggest enrolling your child into a private school.

As a student a Willingboro High I can say that we, like any other school, we have our behavioral problems no more that any other school. The economic situation has put our school back in some department. But we have recently acquired new text books for all of our U.S. history students. This coming year I will be attending the eleventh grade and I am happy at Willingboro High School.

Willingboro is what you make it. As an Alum of the school I know how it can get, but any student at the HS who has a good head on their shoulders and takes advantage of the opportunities that are present can succeed easily. I graduated from Willingboro and went on to Howard University on a full ride scholarship, on top of numerous other accolades, and I doubt that could have been possible without Willingboro and all its given me.

Schools are overcrowded. Not enough books for all the children. Needs major improvements. I was a former student of the system and now to have children in this system is horrible. Decided to move.

Last modified Willingboro High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.