PK-5 & Ungraded
Willingboro, NJ

Hawthorne Park Elementary School 2

Posted June 30, 2014
The Willingboro School system is losing the focus that it once had. The children of this school are suffering due to lack of competent teachers and leadership. It is a proven fact that more kids are leaving the district because of the poor resources. I once was a student here, but I refuse to send my kids to this school district.

Posted August 01, 2013
Hawthorne Elementary is a great school, my daughter has learned so much and has come along way. She is going into the 2nd grade and has been on he honor roll more then once. The environment is friendly and I'm very pleased with the teachers. Field Day is a blast and my daughter talks about it for at least a week afterwards. Hawthorne is a great school.

Hawthorne Park Elementary School 5

Posted June 17, 2010
Just got back from a Pre-K graduation and the turn out of Parents was comendable. It shows that if a child is helped at home they will do well in school. Parent participation is a must. The teachers did think they would have such a large turn out and they added to the program and it was superb! Great Job Teachers. Looking foward to seeing you next year with my other grandkids.

Posted August 10, 2007
I have lived in Willingboro for 6yrs my children have attended Hawthorne Park Elementary school for the same amount of time. I find that the teachers are very good and they really care about their students. Every teacher that my children have had were the best.I do notice a great change in the PTA. Good Job

Posted January 25, 2006
I'm new to the Willinboro area (7/2005). So far I've found Hawthorne to be a decent school. My daughter feels the class room is too hot and the heat prevents her from focusing. Other than that she likes it.(my daughter is in the 4th grade)

Posted February 08, 2005
This school is really on the money. The teachers that my children have had, were very professional. The quality of the academic programs, from my understanding, is one of the best. My children learned the NJ CCCS and did well on the state exams. Parent involvement is not the greatest.

Hawthorne Park Elementary School 2

Posted November 14, 2004
they could do better I had with the teachers there had to move child some where else. new idea pta could make more money if you would sale on sat morning i see it work some else. I'm sorry that i put my child throw 2years of school here. and I my taxes are still paying for nothing. need new young teachers with a better plan. Love the Principal but nothing else.

Hawthorne Park Elementary School
56 Brooklawn Drive, Willingboro, NJ  08046
Last modified Hawthorne Park Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hawthorne Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top