PK-8 & Ungraded
Winfield, NJ

Posted October 01, 2014
Our daughter just started attending Kindergarten at Winfield Elementary and we are very impressed with everyone from staff to administrators to parents. She loves going to school and is fitting in well with her class. The homework and classwork is grade and age appropriate and it was heartening to see an art display focused on the Pledge of Allegiance during Back to School Night. In order to fully participate in her school experience, I am co-class rep, joined the PTO and we are helping to fundraise to ensure both academic enrichment and sports activities can receive funding.

Posted May 07, 2013
My son attends this school through the New Jersey Choice Program. I find the Principal and her staff to be excellent educators. The school is bright and welcoming which are condusive to a childs learning. My son's attitude about school has change for the better and I have Winfield to thank for it.

Winfield Elementary School 4

Posted June 22, 2005

Posted April 22, 2005
Our school is moving forward at a rapid pace these days. The new principal is WONDERFUL! She has some exciting changes in place for next year and has already taken steps to improve the educational programs for all of our kids. Our kids are scoring better on the state tests and we have more parents involved in the school these days. Kids always improve when the parents are more involved in their education. Winfield School provides a good education to our children, if the kids and parents make the most of the opportunities that are available to them.

Winfield Elementary School 1

Posted July 30, 2004
For a school with such small classes we should be graduating rhodes scholar's! It's a shame that the teacher's and the principal don't work to push our children to reach their potentials. I hope with the new principal we will be seeing some major changes. If not it seems like a waste to keep the school opened!

Winfield Elementary School 2

Posted May 18, 2004
I find that only a small percentage of students who graduate from Winfield school go on to college. To my knowledge many of the students do not make it out of high school. For having such a small teacher student ratio they should be scoring higher than 29% in math achievement! Although, I can say that the Kindergarten teacher and the first grade teacher are excellent, but from there on (with the exception of a few) it is all down hill. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Winfield Elementary School
7 1/2 Gulfstream Avenue, Winfield, NJ  07036
Last modified Winfield Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top