PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our Lady of Peace school is a very highly academic school. The curriculum is challenging and really prepares children for high school. The teachers are truly dedicated to the success of the kids. There are even after school clubs that are provided by the teachers on their own time. I would recommend this school.

My two children went to Our Lady of Peace School. The work load is high, the standards are high, and the payoff is great. There is no teaching to the test at OLP. These children learn! This school is a High School Prep School. Both of my children were accepted to outstanding private high Schools and were well prepared for them. Here's the thing...if you want your child to work hard to achieve all that life has to offer then you should send him/her to OLP. If you want your child to not have to learn much or do much work for school then this is not the school for you. OLP's standards are high and they expect the students to work at their potential. If a student gets a D or an F on their report card they must attend mandatory tutoring. The teachers and the principal stay after school four days a week to tutor these students to ensure their academic success. The staff and faculty are dedicated to the children of the school. These teachers are not paid overtime...ever! They want to stay because they want the students to succeed.

Very Unsatisfactory! Due to the unfprofessionalism of teachers and school board directors. Teachers here curse and bullies are unpunished. I would've let my kids stay 'till 8th grade but 3 hours of homework a day per child is ridiculous! they send my kids home for me to teach them what should've been taught in class. homeowork is a review to make sure your child is inline with what he/she learned in class! OLP is going down the drain. It is a waste of time and money. 2 principals in 6 years! Principals & teachers didn't get along and the students and parents suffer due to the lack of coordination between them. More than half the class of 5th grade 2009-2010 got out and went somewhere else. We simply wont tolerate the teachers who are the bullies themselves.

I have put all 4 of my children through OLP and I love the school. The teachers are caring and the educational element is outstanding. My oldest went on to high school and was placed in Honors level classes.

I have 2 kids in OLP. I love the school. I made a great choice in putting them there. The principal is incredible. He clearly cares about the children's well being and academic success. Great School!!!!!!!

I loved this school, the teacher are very envolved with the students. My kid received academic support and their recomendations were helping him. My son remember his kindergarden teacher, Ms. Liza, and I can say all the staff are nice and professional.

We are very pleased that we enrolled our daughter in OLP. She had gone to another school and was not happy. Now here at OLP she wants to go to school and loves to do her homework. OLP is the best!

Our experience was that children with behaviour problems ruled, bullying, indifferent to ineffectual discipline. Teachers lack respect for students. Totally out of character with other area dioscese schools.

Excellent school. I have been a school parent there for 16 years. It's a real family there. I employ several of the graduates and there is none better!

This school is sooo cool! I love the teachers, students and the faculty are so kind and nice!

Last modified Our Lady Of Peace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8