Woodbridge Township, NJ

Posted June 01, 2011
My daughter went to Preschool here and will be entering Kindergarten in September. She is five and is reading, doing basic math and her vocabulary is excellent. I had a great feeling about the school from the first year and I love being a part of the SJV family.

Posted February 27, 2009

St John Vianney Elementary School 0

Posted September 03, 2007
My son started preschool here, He is happy, calm and academically challenged. My daughter was transferred from public to 5th grade and she was academically behind. My daughter caught up with help from teachers, and assistand principal. She learned to study the correct way and had individualized attention. She is much happier here. It allows for closeness with teachers and a closeness within your own family.

St John Vianney Elementary School 2

Posted August 17, 2006
- a former student

Posted June 18, 2006
The academic programs could never be matched by a public school. Parents are very committed. They have a wonderful music and art program and their sports teams are available to all!

St John Vianney Elementary School 0

Posted February 11, 2006
Good quality of education. Has art computer. Limited music. Class parents

St John Vianney Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2005

Posted August 31, 2005
my both kids goes to st john vianey elementrey school. school is recomanded . principal and teachers are nice and give imoprtance to kids. but there is no adavance programs for science math and english.smart kids get bored when learning same thing. it is a very good school for average kids

St John Vianney Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2005
A wonderful place for kids to grow up in! Dedicated staff that gives 100% everyday!

Posted February 04, 2005
My son started kindergarten at SJV and will graduate this June. I had a good feeling about St. John's the moment I walked in to register him for kindergarten and that feeling never left. St. John's was a wonderful experience for all of us and a wonderful place for my son to grow up in. The years flew by and it is now time for him to move on, but I am sad to be saying goodbye to St. John's.

St John Vianney Elementary School
420 Inman Avenue, Woodbridge Township, NJ  07067
Last modified St John Vianney Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St John Vianney Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top