Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Woodbridge High School 4

Posted June 26, 2015
1 of my daughters graduated from here whem Mr Warren was principal. Schhol did OK. Now my other daughter is attending I like the new principal. They push studentd to excel and motivate them. No issues at all, except they should have a STRICTER dress code. Some of the girls dress like they are going to a night club.

Posted July 30, 2013
Best possible education for your child. The teachers are devoted and your child is in deserving hands thts all I would say for WHS. The students excell not only in academics but also athleticas and arts.

Posted July 25, 2012
i graduated from here n so did my 2 daughters n cant wait for my son to attend ina year the education n faculty are excelant i wouldnt send them anywhere else as a sudent n parent they were responsive helpful n cared very much

Posted October 03, 2009
I had some of the most involved parents to support the school and the students work hard and help in the community

Woodbridge High School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
I have 2 children that have Gradutaed from Woodbridge High School and I have to say that I was very pleased with not only the education they were getting but the concern the staff showed in theur students. I always felt welcome to come in and discuss anything that I felt needed to be addressed. Like any school you will get a staff member that will not be stubborn but if that was the case I flet comfortable enough that I could take my concerns to those in a higher position to help try to work things out. I feel that the extracurricular activities were a hugh help with making the high school experience for my children a success.

Woodbridge High School
25 Samuel Lupo Place, Woodbridge, NJ  07095
Last modified Woodbridge High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.