6-8 & Ungraded
Woodbridge, NJ

Posted October 28, 2014
My child started Woodbridge Middle School this year and I am very pleased with the quality of education here. The teachers are dedicated and make learning fun. I can see my child's daily progress online and if there are any problems you can e-mail the teachers and they get back to you right away. Coming from a private school i was very impressed with the teaching as well as the administrative staff here. They are always friendly and willing to help with whatever you may need. Being in a small school for years I was very nervous about the switch to public school but, this has been a great experience for my child.

Posted September 17, 2013
I have a Seventh Grader in WMS and I have nothing but good things to say. She has excelled academically. Every year she has had teachers who encourage her to develop, & really care about her future, give life lessons and encourage lifelong learning. The gifted program is great & the office staff is awesome. The are VERY up on safety, they know me well and still ask to see ID, even though we are in a good neighborhood, the principal stands outside to ensure students get in the building safely. My daughter once was weary about a suspicious car who approached a couple of kids asking questions and a notification was sent to all the parents and the next day the school had police presence in front of the school before and after school. The Vice Principal is tough, yet approachable and the kids respect him. two thumbs up from this mom.

Posted January 31, 2011
nice :) nice school in a nice neighborhood. the other comment about too many fights was about a school in perth amboy. my bad :)

Woodbridge Middle School 1

Posted January 19, 2011
There is not enough control over the students in this school. They could use some more discipline.

Posted April 01, 2009
By Teachers following rules shows students examples of adults doing the right thing. WMS is proactive and proficient

Woodbridge Middle School 1

Posted March 07, 2005

Woodbridge Middle School
525 Barron Avenue, Woodbridge, NJ  07095
Last modified Woodbridge Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodbridge Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top