Woodbury Heights, NJ

St Margaret Regional School 5

Posted September 09, 2015
The Pre School Program with Mrs. Green is excellent! My child was in her Pre school 3 and Pre school 4 classes. She is a wonderful teacher and has a great way with children. Her classroom is beautiful and visually engaging and she does a lot of fun projects.

St Margaret Regional School 5

Posted September 21, 2013
I hvae been goin to St. margarets since 2nd grade and now im in 8th, it has been the best experience ever! The teachers are all so supportive like Mrs. Zuccareli the assistant principle. Its just amazing. Im just so said im leaving this year :(

Posted September 21, 2010
St. Margarets teaches our children that God is important in our daily lives. They are taught to practice their faith and religion, respect of others, how important morals and values are, to have discipline, caring for others and manners. There are service programs that teach children to be a part of the community by reaching out and helping others. The academic programs they offer are excellent with up-to-date technology.

Posted March 08, 2010
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this school! Compared to a frustrating experience at Harrison Township Elementary, this school has been wonderful. Strong curriculum, family atmosphere, caring teachers and staff. To quote my 7 yr. old 'the kids are nicer and I don't get taught the same thing over and over like I did at my other school'.

773 3rd Street, Woodbury Heights, NJ  08097
Last modified St Margaret Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Margaret Regional School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top