Bad
Good

The only negative thing about the school is there should be a drop off. Otherwise my daughter had a wonderful teacher in prek and loves kindergarden. Principal answers all the qs

My school is Evergreen Ave. My daughter is in the second grade. The teachers are so dedicated. I enjoy working alongside the staff for different functions. My daughter lights up when she sees her teachers, including her kindergarten and first grade teacher. She will carry with her all that they have taught her. She is happy and growing and learning very well at Evergreen Ave School. Dr. Vividelli is a very active and hands on principal. Whenever there is a school function, he is right there alongside the kids ready to interact and participate with the kids, parents and staff.

I truly believe that this school needs a lot of work! My grief starts from the moment I drop my child off - horrible parking situation, rude children, and no staff supervison outside of the school. My daughter says her day goes well, but I spend more time at home going over everything as if it were the first time she has seen it. The end of the school day is no better than the beggining regarding the horrible parking availability, rowdy kids using horrible language that will walk into you and say it was your fault. I am moving after one year of this school!

My daughter goes to this school, and I wonder if it's the same school other reviews commented on... While I believe my daughter is getting at least a basic education here, I find it could be better if the administration would actually address the ever growing problem children that take away from the teachers ability to teach those that want to learn! The current administration needs to worry less about placating parents of problem students, and worry more about this schools rapidly shrinking ability to be able to give its students the education they deserve. Weapons, multiple 'bully' issues, multiple repeating offense (ejected from class) disruptions. Homework coming home that is incorrect (errors in asked questions to be done). The school is like others in the area, the teachers, some very new to teaching, have a tremendous hill to climb with no apparent admin support which in turn affects student abilities to learn!

My little girl attends Evergreen. The teachers and principal are very involved in her well being. Though the student to teacher ratio is high, i feel that my daughter is receiving plenty of one on one attention. She does very well in school and loves what she is learning as well as her teachers!

Evergreen Ave is a wonderful school. As a teacher from another district, I am very more than satisfied with the quality education my child receives.

I have a fifth grader presently attending Evergreen as well as 2 other children who attended and are now at the high school. We have been involved with this school over the past 11 years and have never had a bad thing to say about it. The teachers are great as well as the administration.

We have a fifth grader who has attended Evergreen Ave. since preK. We are very satisfied with the quality of the teachers and administration of the school. It has won numerous state awards and has been recognized nationally. Class size is reasonable and there is ample opportunity for individual students to excel. The PTO has become increasingly involved in the past few years, with very positive effects. We are happy to have been a part of the Evergreen Ave. family.

Last modified Evergreen Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.