Posted July 31, 2007
My two children have attended St. Patrick School for 7 years. One has just graduated and is very well prepared to enter high school. The school has a wonderful family atmosphere and also strong academic expectations. I am very happy with the school.

Posted January 31, 2007
My child has attended St. Patrick's for the past five years. I have found the school to be challenging and rewarding. Our students test high in standardized tests. They go on to great high schools and colleges. St. Pat's offers accelerated programs in science and math and their language arts dept. can't be beat. The school has a family atmosphere with a rich history. The school provides lots of extras, softball, basketball, soccer, track and cheerleading. Band, choir and mock trials. They also put on a fabulous Christmas concert and school musical each year. Everyone participates even parents. They cover it all. We are so glad that we found St. Pat's. Lots of parental involvement and input. All are welcome with open arms.They have become our family.

Posted December 13, 2006
As a parent who is also an educator, I have found the curriculum at St. Pat's to be very challenging and the atmosphere to be that of a family and of high values. The mathematics and language arts programs are particularly strong and students leaving the school are well prepared for high school. I am glad that my two children are enrolled in St. Pat's!

St. Patrick Elementary School 2

Posted October 24, 2006
Unfortunately my child suffered when he left this school to attend public school. Academically he was behind many other children who already attended the public school. This was very upsetting considering he made honor roll every marking period while attending St. Patricks.

St. Patrick Elementary School 2

Posted February 23, 2006

St. Patrick Elementary School
211 Cooper Street, Woodbury, NJ  08096
Last modified St. Patrick Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Patrick Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top