7-8 & Ungraded
Woolwich Twp, NJ

Posted September 03, 2014
I am a freshman at the high school. I just came out of the middle school, and let me tell you what, this school is awesome. All these parents saying oh the zero policy is terrible they gave my son a zero for missing a question. Tell your kid get your homework done and there's the remedy. And it is only a homework grade it will not decide if you pass or not. And for the one that said if you miss one thing on a project you get a zero. Give me a break I've missed little things on projects and didn't get a zero and the policy on pertains to homework. So I wasn't expecting a zero if I missed a part of a project. Why are you so worried about the zero policy when it would have no effect if you told you kid to FINISH THE WORK. Or be a good parent and make sure your kid has finished their work..The review below this is just a parent hearing things from their kids not knowing what actually goes on in the school. Oh yeah working for your salary I don't see you teaching your kids anything. You have no idea how much stress teachers are under teaching YOUR kid and you are just bashing them. Little soldier sure, and guess what I went to SW schools too they are awesome schools.

Posted December 18, 2013
The zero policy does not give credit to the children for what they do know. The teachers only look to see if the answer is filled in and not if it correct. They get a 100% for all areas worked on, not if the questions are correct. I guess it's too much work for the teacher to check all the students' homeworks. Dumbing down the schools. Teachers get more vacation time, and higher pay for the hours worked than anyone I know. What happened to working for your salary? If this isn't happening in the school your children are in now, then beware....don't come here if you care about your childs education and happiness. My children are just little soldiers to the schools around here. That goes for the Woolwich-Swedesboro area as well.

Posted December 18, 2013
They have a zero policy which gives your child's homework a zero if they miss one question or forget one thing in a project. Instead of giving credit for the work that was done a flat out zero is given. A lot of work is given in all their subjects. My child spends several hours on homework and yet has received zeroes for missing one thing on his assignment. Wow!

Posted March 27, 2012
If you are thinking about moving to this area and sending your child here... DON'T! The district is overpopulated, and you can barely walk through the hallway without bumping into people. I've been going to Kingsway for 4 years, and I am not satisfied. I feel lost in high school classes because middle school didn't prepare me. Some teachers helped, but many just let you go and expect you to know what you're doing. If I could, I would change my school immediately.

Posted June 15, 2011
I was hesitant to send my son to this school because of the more recent complaints of bullying and harassment in both this middle school and the high school. What I quickly realized was that not only are these stories far fetched, but that any problems that do arise exist at EVERY SCHOOL dealing with preteens and teenagers. Kingsway is no different. Sure, they are dealing with massive growth, but there is no doubt in my mind that that will be resolved and our children will be left with what they have always gotten.... incredible academics. We moved from the Clearview system, and I can assure you that Kingsway's program is far better. And under the guidance of Dr. Lavender, Kingsway will continue to achieve very high and positive results.

Kingsway Reg Middle School 4

Posted January 12, 2009

Posted January 08, 2009
i am a student at this school, and it is a great school. I feel like i am going to be so prepared for high school. the core teachers are strict and give a lot of work, but it prepares me. my elective teachers are fun and make my day feel shorter. i think that this is a great school. it is clean, new, and a lot of great kids go here. my only problem is that the cafeteria food stinks! (:

Kingsway Reg Middle School 0

Posted April 27, 2008
it seems like a good school, but i am not happy, with the guidence team. my son goes to this school and since he does not live with me, they had promised to keep me informed of all meetings, displinary actions and anything else that could/would come up. but all i have ever gotten was a copy of his report card, which is not easy to follow. the teachers seem to be great, but that is not enough.

Posted February 08, 2008

Kingsway Reg Middle School 0

Posted January 18, 2008
This is a good school, and i like it. Its just that im not learning so much. The teachers will teach you one thing then they will stop and leave you to finish learning it on your own, but i love the teachers to death ! the school is clean and nice.

Kingsway Reg Middle School
203 Kings Highway, Woolwich Twp, NJ  08085
Last modified Kingsway Reg Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingsway Reg Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top