K-5 & Ungraded
Wyckoff, NJ

Calvin Coolidge Elementary School 3

Posted December 18, 2008
Even I rated the school high in my review 2 years ago (2006) I want to adjust the rating and notice weak school management + strong dominance of use punishment methods vs. academic growth stimulation.

Posted July 10, 2007
As I have left my review, I had forgotten to give it the Five Star Rating it deserves. As I posted before it is a great school and there is no alternative. The staff and teacher interaction would probably exceed most parent's expectations.

Posted January 09, 2006
Coolidge is a very good school with great teachers, friendly kids and strong parents participation; academic program (especially Math) and attention to gifted kids could be better.

Posted October 07, 2005
Nationally honored Blue Ribbon School. Wonderful grammar school. Parent involvement is excellent as well has sports and extracurricular activities.

Calvin Coolidge Elementary School
420 Grandview Ave, Wyckoff, NJ  07481
Last modified Calvin Coolidge Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calvin Coolidge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top