Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School 3

Posted September 03, 2014
This school is okay if your child fits into in the box, but fair at best when it comes to both handling and identifying the need for special services - which an ever increasing number of children are in need of. They are incapable of effectively handling any type of victimization and not up to speed on its true dynamics. The quality of the faculty runs the gamut. Leadership is narrowly focused and bureaucratic.

Posted October 02, 2013
Eisenhower Middle School is dynamic and caring in the approach to educating our middle school age kids. Not only are they continually implementing and fine tuning programs to establish the apptitude and the "grit" in our kids, there is a wonderful, inclusive, supportive atmosphere as our kids learn. Teachers are enthusiastic and generally excellent. We have had all good experiences in dealing with the Principal -he is solid and has proven time and again to care about the students' classroom and after-school experience .

Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School 2

Posted April 19, 2012
Unresponsive principal, mediocre teaching staff and outdated curriculum. The district is falling farther and farther behind other districts in terms of curriculum quality and attention to gifted and talented. Math and science curriculum woefully deficient.

Posted December 19, 2008
Sometimes we say, school is school. This would be an insult to define Eisenhower Middle School in Wyckoff in this manner. The school represents itself very well. The Administration in my eyes has proven to be excellent. The teaching staff also excellent. I couldn't ask for a better place for my children to attend school. The school to parents has an excellent communication level, you should and usually do know everything about the education your child is getting.

Posted September 07, 2004
Eisenhower Middle school, is a wonderful school. Full of many activeties and very highly rated teachers who are very passionate about teaching. As a student at Eisenhower I think that it is very organized and the princalble is very active with the students. He knows most everyones names. I have infact made friends with my teachers and I have made best friends with one teacher who is very nice and understanding. There are many sports and after school clubs students can get envoled with. Eisenhower is a great middle school and I highly recamend it!

Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School
344 Calvin Ct, Wyckoff, NJ  07481
Last modified Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.