PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Our family has been so blessed by Legacy Christian Academy! We have 2 active boys enrolled & this individual attention to each child is perfect for them. The teachers & staff go above and beyond for our children. It's not only an awesome education for our kids, but it's a loving environment as well; which makes all the difference. I highly recommend!

My son attended 1st grade at this school recently. He is extremely smart and well-behaved, and that is partially thanks to this school and its teachers and staff. His vocabulary and Bible knowledge really amaze me. I really like the small class size here also, I feel like I can communicate with his teacher anytime. He went to public school for kindergarten last year and while I knew and liked his teacher, even she told me how hard it was trying to keep up with 22 kids in one classroom. I will definitely keep my son at Legacy.

My kids have been in the school for 3 years now. God is working at this school and making great and blessed changes for the greater good. Strong academic program and improvements made every year. Athletics is growing too. Great family presence and always welcoming. My students have improved in their academics and their faith. Thanks Legacy!

Wll, for starters, Legacy Christian Academy is not Community Christian School. The teaches are different, and it is run by different people. Same principles, but thats similar in almost any christian school. Legacy Christian Academy has my heart. I graduated in its 3rd graduating class, and I am so blessed to say that I recieved many scholarships to attend a private Christian university in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. LCA doesn't offer many sports, but I was able to participate in Volleyball my junior and senior years, and I continued playing into college. I am so blessed to have had such loving Christian adults in my life. My mom currently teaches at Legacy, and she has since they opened. I also have 2 siblings in the school, one of whom skipped the first grade after being there for 2 consecutive years. Love this school, and I would recommend it to anyone seeking an advanced education and a fun loving Christian family!

Worst school ever.. hopefully this year the director can knock some sense into Mr. C.

We just LOVE Legacy Christian Academy! We will have 2 kids there next year! Our first child there remained on the A honor role for the entire 2 years she attended! They have wonderful teachers and they truly love our children! Legacy Christian Academy offers an outstanding Christ-based education!

My granddaughter attendsLegacy and is very unhappy. We thought she would get a better than average education but unforntunately that did not happen. One of the teachers is very judgemental and argumentative. He has no clssroom management skills. He spends a lot of class time arguing with students instead of teaching. Before sending your child to this school, check out the other private schools. Your child won't get a christian education here!

First class education - kids perform above grade level and area colleges have awarded scholarships accordingly. Great school in a small town.

They used to be known as Community Christian School, but that school lost funding from their sponsoring church and they became Legacy Christian Academy. My daughter was in 6th grade there and did very well, so I think academic standards still high. All 7 seniors went on to college, and one got a huge scholarship at NM State. Can area public schools claim this?

We were very pleased with the education our son received while enrolled at CCS, but we were unhappy with some of the examples set by the administration, as far as Christian values, and forgiveness (not towards the children, but towards other adults.) If we ever had to return to the area for any reason, we would most likely send all of our children there, as the public schools in the area are not up to our standards. We were happy with teachers, but Since there is usually only one teacher per Grade, if you have a problem with your child's teacher, there aren't many options.

Last modified Legacy Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12