Reginald Chavez Elementary School 1

Posted November 13, 2009
I had pulled my student out of this school being insuffient authority and or leadership derived from the principal on down. Some teachers were there and went to outmost to help to make sure the student succeeded.

Reginald Chavez Elementary School 0

Posted August 02, 2009
The Montessori Day School is amazing! The owner and the teachers all care about the kids more than any other group of teachers I have seen. The children learn so much, not just academics but respect, love and order. I felt safer from the very first day when my daughter was 2 leaving her there than with some of her family members! I am so thankful I found that school for her

Reginald Chavez Elementary School 5

Posted July 12, 2007
RF Chavez is a great school. I appreciate all the support that was given to my daughter, while attending this school. Thanks RF Chavez. The teachers care about student achievement and parent involvement is great.

Reginald Chavez Elementary School
2700 Mountain Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM  87104
Last modified Reginald Chavez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reginald Chavez Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.