South Valley Academy 5

South Valley Academy 1

Posted January 29, 2009

South Valley Academy 3

Posted June 19, 2008
As I attended all four years of my high school years I must say they do prepare you for college as well as building your network & knowing your community. I don't know about since I've left but there were a handful of good teachers, who were willing to help the willing. On the bad note they got a little to involved in a students personal life & almost made it the topic of there conversations. Like there were some good teachers there were bad teachers like in all schools who tend to favor students. I personally would not send my child there unless I looked over my other options.

South Valley Academy 3

Posted March 27, 2008
Very good college prep school, but very left sided. Blanket permission has to be given at the begginning of the school year and if not given, assumed to be given.

South Valley Academy 5

Posted January 16, 2008

South Valley Academy
3426 Blake SW, Albuquerque, NM  87105
Last modified South Valley Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Valley Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top