Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

It is a small school experience with a very engaging arts program that keeps students motivated.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The principal sends emails to parents about issues arising at the school and encourages us to talk with our students about these issues. My son was recently suspended from school for engaging in a scuffle with another student. The manner in which they handled the suspension was done with integrity and fairness.

I love the small school atmosphere. The principal and teachers know my student - his strengths and challenges. My son's friends at his school share the same interests in music and dancing.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We get progress reports and emails from teachers about our students' progress in class. If an assignment isn't turned in, I know firsthand from the teacher.

Amount of homework: Disagree

My son spends a majority of his free time doing homework. However, he's likely unique due to his struggles with fatigue and concentration as a result of his recovery from a brain disorder.

Develops character: Strongly agree

To have the most negative option the first to select and not a submit option, I may have clicked disagree, not true. I agree with this statement...

This school is amazing. My daughter spent her elementary years miserable, it was a fight everyday to get her to go. She's now in her second year at PAPA and loves to go everyday. Even though it's about art school, standard curriculum is taught and my child is held to a high standard but she wants to do well and cares about learning now. She loves her visual art class, has improved so much in dance, and even loves her piano class even after years of private lessons. If your child loves the performing arts or has had trouble "fitting in" somewhere else, this school is perfect for kids like this. It's not for kids who don't want to perform. It's also not for kids who rather spend their days belittling others,

I am a student at this school and even though the staff can come of as rude they really do want to help you. You have to put up the effort and not expect them to do everything. over al I think this school is absolutely wonderful and I would recommended this school to anyone wanting to go in to the 6 grade to the 12 grade

Develops character: Strongly agree

they treat every student with respect and I believe that the help everyone. I strongly agree

PAPA is a nice school because of its students. My child attends PAPA but leaves complaining every day. Now that they invoked a new parking procedure to the already existing one I was met with rudeness from the staff (daphne benavidas) and confusion from the lack of school to parent communication . (I Do not recommend this school)

Last modified Public Academy For Performing Arts is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.