Public charter
Albuquerque, NM

Posted September 16, 2009
RFK has SUCH possibilities; some specialized teachers are needed; and especially help for those that are behind their grade level.

Posted August 31, 2009
I really like this school I feel this school has been good to my child they have really worked with him even when he has had a bad attitude that they didn't have to deal with thanks RFK staff lorinda

Posted September 10, 2008
RFK taught me more then a regular school did. If I could go back and do it all over again I would. I had to so much fun there. Pete, Rhonda, Evelyn and Robert and Ervin were the best teachers there!

Robert F. Kennedy Charter School 5

Posted September 06, 2007
love the teachers! and staff rfk helped me get done with school with out rfk i would probably be on the street doing things that i shouldnt be doing, now i have a good job and i wounderful family of my own! the best teacher was robert bade and luis garcia.. a student from class of 2006!

Robert F. Kennedy Charter School
4300 Blake Rd SW, Albuquerque, NM  87106
Last modified Robert F. Kennedy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert F. Kennedy Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top