Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted January 10, 2016
The students deserve appreciation for the injustices they endure. The students are beaten up by other kids on the playground while teachers like Mrs Jones are not paying attention. Then, the kids are brave enough to come back the next day and they just hope for the best.

Seven-Bar Elementary School 2

Posted July 13, 2014
I wanted to leave a review for those who might have special needs students. We provided my child's previous IEP to the secretary of 7 Bar, and although it stated he was in a regular classroom the previous year with support, they initially placed him in a multi-age special ed classroom. After getting him moved to a regular ed class, the teacher kept complaining about his inattentiveness, an item that was listed for accommodation on his IEP. We felt she was building a case to put him back into the special ed class. We pulled him out of 7 Bar and enrolled him in a private school. At the end of the year he completed his grade level, a regular ed class, doing well and was promoted to the next grade. I would not recommend 7 Bar for the fact they were unwilling to spend time and help my child the way that he needs to learn. The teacher seemed to not care for my son and was not compassionate about his needs.

Seven-Bar Elementary School 1

Posted August 02, 2010
Attitudes - - Today I first thought this school was helpful when my kids attended together. Now my older is attending elsewhere upper level schooling I have had problems with my youngest. No matter the reason, there should never be a teacher loose their temper and shove a kid! I asked for a sit down with the teacher and principal and their response was, "We already took care of it in house". I insisted on a sit down but, was denied. My anger grew and I asked for my youngest to be moved right away and the delayed to answer promptly. Until I said I will go have a talk to this teacher myself. then I received a voice mail. The front office was OK but, one of the staff up front could learn to show some urgency or tend to some of the parents when they are standing there instead of sitting limp and watching the other office attendant run around with her head spinning! I am still displeased with the way this school does business and these to good attitude and closed communication when it comes to kids concerns is ridiculous!

Posted September 14, 2009
Seven Bar is a wonderful school to work at, the principal is experienced, knowledgable and she cares. The comminity is a great area to serve.

Seven-Bar Elementary School 5

Posted August 07, 2009
Great school! Great staff! I would definitely recommend this school district to anyone who asks.

Seven-Bar Elementary School 5

Posted December 29, 2008
Seven Bar is an excellent school. The teachers and staff are wonderful.

Posted November 07, 2007
The teachers are awesome! All our kids go to this school and I couldn't say enough great things about the educators. The teachers care about their students.

Posted September 18, 2007
They are not helpful in the school office.

Seven-Bar Elementary School 2

Posted September 17, 2007
The office staff is rude. Everytime I go in there, I feel uneasy. They talk to you as if you are suppose to know every rule and regulation for that school and talk to you as though they are above you. The same can be said about the prinicpal Mrs. Lacher. She is the same way, I guess that is why her staff acts the way they do.

Posted May 31, 2007
What a phenomenal principal & staff! All activities are top notch: math night, science night, arts & crafts night, book fairs, jump rope team, spring fling, talent show... the list goes on. Most importantly, every classroom is learning & disciplined & the staff really cares. Parents are very welcome to volunteer as well. We are extatic to be at 7 Bar!

4501 Seven Bar Lp NW, Albuquerque, NM  87114
Last modified Seven-Bar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.