Pajarito Elementary School 4

Posted July 10, 2013
This school has taught my daughter so much, I love the teachers she has had and it is sad to see so many of them go. I only wish could get a principal who cared more about the projects the teachers needed for class. This past year the money we earned for class went towards this coming year and the projects we had for last year were paid for out of the teachers pockets and also my own. I would like to thank the teachers for all the hard work and dedication. My daughter loves it here and I would drive here no matter where even if I had to move.

Pajarito Elementary School 3

Posted November 12, 2012
My daughter graduated from the Pajarito Academy 10 plus years back. She attended Pajarito from the 1st grade and now have a Grand-daughter there in the 1st grade. She is thriving, reading at a high level and overall doing very well. I have found the 3 teachers we've met to be quite competent. I was very involved with the school and education of my daughter when she attended. Now I am a grandma and not in the best health, I don't make an appearance near as often as I would like. I appreciate all the parents that still do their best for the best of the kids. I hope the best for this little school. My sincere hope is that students will be prepared for Junior High when they move on.

Posted May 10, 2011
This school is great I live near Paseo and I make the drive down to the south vally everyday to take my kinder and 4th grader to school there. I have been completely satisfied with my kids education. My 4th grader tested for the gifted program this year and my kinder is reading at a level 16 for those of you that are not familiar with the levels I will put it this way level 18 is where 1st graders should be at the end of the year he is almost there and kinder isnt over yet. A few of the best teachers are Ms. LaQuor, Ms. Romero, Ms. Jojo, Mr. Bryant along with many others

Posted September 02, 2010
so far my daughter just started kindergaten for the 2010 school year, shes enrolled in the bilingual program which i think is great she speaks both english and spanish but her first language is english so far shes loving it she's having slight problems learning how to not talk back to her teacher as all kids do but overall the teachers are great and very helpful!!

Posted December 08, 2005
My son just started Kindergarten here and is doing great. The teachers and staff have also taken extra steps to ensure that my little 'fast learner' is challenged even beyond his grade level. Their Success For All (SFA) reading curriculum allows him to go out to another class for reading to meet HIS level of reading (he reads with 1st & 2nd graders). The staff is great! I highly recommend this school.

Pajarito Elementary School 4

Posted August 18, 2005
Pajarito has a new principal for the 2005-2006 school year, who brings with him several years of experience at other bilingual schools. I am excited about the learning opportunities my children will have under his guidance. The 2005-2006 year marks the first year of a true bilingual program, starting with kindergarteners who are being taught in English for half the day, and Spanish the other half. We also have a growing Parent Advisory Council, which we hope will provide many opportunities to engage parents in their children's classrooms and activities in the school. We look forward to growing success in our students' achievements.

Posted October 06, 2003
My child has been attending Pajarito for the last six years. I am constantly amazed by the dedication to literacy and mathematics that takes place here! Despite some controversy in the past, Pajarito's principal has somehow managed to make her school the standout elementary in Albuquerque's South Valley. Amazing Teachers! Amazing Counselor! My child is so lucky to be a Pajarito student.

Pajarito Elementary School
2701 Don Felipe SW, Albuquerque, NM  87105
Last modified Pajarito Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pajarito Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top