Bad
Good

This school has taught my daughter so much, I love the teachers she has had and it is sad to see so many of them go. I only wish could get a principal who cared more about the projects the teachers needed for class. This past year the money we earned for class went towards this coming year and the projects we had for last year were paid for out of the teachers pockets and also my own. I would like to thank the teachers for all the hard work and dedication. My daughter loves it here and I would drive here no matter where even if I had to move.

My daughter graduated from the Pajarito Academy 10 plus years back. She attended Pajarito from the 1st grade and now have a Grand-daughter there in the 1st grade. She is thriving, reading at a high level and overall doing very well. I have found the 3 teachers we've met to be quite competent. I was very involved with the school and education of my daughter when she attended. Now I am a grandma and not in the best health, I don't make an appearance near as often as I would like. I appreciate all the parents that still do their best for the best of the kids. I hope the best for this little school. My sincere hope is that students will be prepared for Junior High when they move on.

This school is great I live near Paseo and I make the drive down to the south vally everyday to take my kinder and 4th grader to school there. I have been completely satisfied with my kids education. My 4th grader tested for the gifted program this year and my kinder is reading at a level 16 for those of you that are not familiar with the levels I will put it this way level 18 is where 1st graders should be at the end of the year he is almost there and kinder isnt over yet. A few of the best teachers are Ms. LaQuor, Ms. Romero, Ms. Jojo, Mr. Bryant along with many others

so far my daughter just started kindergaten for the 2010 school year, shes enrolled in the bilingual program which i think is great she speaks both english and spanish but her first language is english so far shes loving it she's having slight problems learning how to not talk back to her teacher as all kids do but overall the teachers are great and very helpful!!

Last modified Pajarito Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.