Albuquerque, NM

Posted April 08, 2014
My niece goes here and It breaks my heart. She is always on the look out to not be defending herself. Her mother has complained to several people and nothing has been done. She can't even focus on her grades she has been attacked several times. I can see why the grade for the school is a 3 on great schools but, in my opinion any school who doesn't do anything to mediate the kids into a healthy solution should not be working with children.

Polk Middle School 0

Posted February 16, 2010
I love going to this school, I look forward to going to school everyday. I waould have never thought that i waould say this but I actually like going to school.:)

Polk Middle School 2

Posted July 31, 2009
My son attends this school and the problem that I see is the school and parents. Parents depend on teachers to teach the students and babysit. Teachers are not babysitters they are teachers. Parents need to be teachers too and in charge of teaching their children respect and responsibility. I understand parents work for a living but if you decided to have children, teaching respect and responsibility will open many victory doors to that child. The problem with the school is that they do not make parents aware if the student is having problems in class. A phone call or a letter by mail helps, very simple. If a student is failing, the teachers need to inform the parent. If the school and parents work together with the students, they will have a brighter future and this school (teachers and principal) can be very successful.

Posted January 06, 2009

Polk Middle School 5

Posted December 05, 2008

Polk Middle School 0

Posted December 02, 2008
I have a child that is attending this school. And it is awful. all my complaints fall upon deaf ears!! The children at this school run a muck, the thing I find funny is you can get bad grades and still be sports,

Polk Middle School 4

Posted March 15, 2008

Polk Middle School 3

Posted January 19, 2008

Posted September 13, 2007
My son went to this school last year and it was the worst school year to date!! My son was picked on and harrassed through out the year!!

Polk Middle School 5

Posted September 06, 2007

Polk Middle School
2220 Raymac SW, Albuquerque, NM  87105
Last modified Polk Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Polk Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top