Posted January 26, 2014
Great school. The teachers are amazing as well as the principal and staff. I'm very please with the educational standards.

S. Y. Jackson Elementary School 4

Posted March 07, 2013
Is there anyone concerned with the condition of the SY Jackson facility? Although the school has positive reviews and the school has high academic ratings, I'm coming from out of state and am hesitant to send my children here because the building is not just old, but looks uninviting. The K/1 playground is also a sorry sight. Any word on possible updates to the building?

Posted March 19, 2012
I've had my four kids in private schools all over the U.S. as we move around. The education my two youngest got at SY Jackson was been priceless. The teachers and principal are amazing! My youngest went from struggling in math to being advanced. Teachers provide safe environment, exceptional education. Parents are very involved. This has best elementary school my kids have ever attended. Best education! Principal sends out regular emails/keeps parents informed. School is very responsive and proactive. Couldn't buy a better education.

Posted April 18, 2011
SY jackson is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are amazing with our kids and very helpful to each other.

Posted April 15, 2011
This is an amazing school! I enrolled my daughter in kindergarten here and could not be more pleased with the individual attention, and quality of education that she has received. She is safe, challenged and appreciated by the dedicated staff every day. The principal is outstanding, and the teacher turn-over is virtually non-existent. We have heard great things from parents of children in other grades there, and parents of multiple children at the schoo,l as well. We are looking forward to our continued enrollment at this school!

Posted April 24, 2010
Both my boys have attended SY and I'm a teacher there. My boys have received an outstanding education, and I feel so fortunate to be a part of team that truly cares about kids. We have an active parent base, an outstanding administrative staff, and the best group of kids in New Mexico!

Posted April 24, 2010
I love SYJ because they always help my child when they are sick or need extra help.l The principal and teachers and staff are wonderful and caring people!

Posted April 24, 2010
This is a school where teachers work who are completely and totally devoted to seeing that the needs of their students are taken care of. They go out of their way to find programs to help students be successful and the way they work as a team to accomplish this is truly inspiring! I was lucky enough to have my daughter attend this school for 3 years, and I have been extremely fortunate to also have been able to work at this school for the same amount of time. I have gotten to see this school from both perspectives, and there isn't a school in the area that can touch us!

Posted April 24, 2010
Walking through the school one can sense the vitality and spirit of the place. It has excellent creative teachers and scores well on national tests.

Posted April 24, 2010
SY Jackson encourages parents to participate in the school community, and it is the feeling of a community and family that makes our school great!

S. Y. Jackson Elementary School
4720 Cairo NE, Albuquerque, NM  87111
Last modified S. Y. Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
S. Y. Jackson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.