The Church Christian Academy 1

Posted July 30, 2014
This school is crazy!!!! my cousin attends this school and she is 1 year younger than me and like 3 grades ahead of me and I'm smarter.... she learned multiplication in "6th grade" I learned that in. Second I would highly not recommend this school

The Church Christian Academy 5

Posted March 02, 2010
My children currently attend here. I love the school, the teachers and the curriculum. I highly recommend this school as an alternative to any other.

The Church Christian Academy 0

Posted February 17, 2010
My children have attended for 5 years. They are all straght A students getting not only basic education but christian education. They have memorized entire chapters of the Bible.

The Church Christian Academy
3021 Todos Santos Street Northwest, Albuquerque, NM  87120
Last modified The Church Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
The Church Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top