Albuquerque, NM

Posted October 25, 2014
One of the best teachers I ever had taught here for one semester, then went to the other campus. He has helped me see the man I am, you never know where a teacher like this will appear, it is not about the standard scores, it is about relationships, caring, and patience.

Posted October 03, 2010
School on Wheels is an excellent place for students to achieve their education goals for a good future. There are No fights, No bullying, No arguing.....Its like a second little family!

Posted March 25, 2010
Its a awsome school any student not likng their regular high school and needs a fresh change this is the school for you

Posted March 17, 2006
- a former student
School on wheels is a very special school. The teachers are the best around! I can truly say that this school changed my life. It is because of the carring one on one attention you get from the staff that this school is success! I am a proud graduate of SOW and I would recomend this school to everyone!

School On Wheels
129 Hartline SW, Albuquerque, NM  87105
Last modified School On Wheels is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School On Wheels Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top