Albuquerque, NM

Taft Middle School 2

Posted October 04, 2011
my daughter has attended Taft for 2 years now, this year has been very trying. The Principle and Vice Principle have NO time to speak to concerned parents until you actually report them. I have had trouble with a teacher at this school talking about their lives during class time and sending hours of homework home, I do not know what they are teaching their students if they come home with 5 hrs. of home work after a full days work in school. I would not recommend this school to parents that care about their students future.

Posted August 05, 2011
great school very organized and caring.everyone seems to speak well of the school.my nephews attended the school and did very well academically they improved in math and reading.it shows that the teachers really care about the students at taft middle

Taft Middle School 3

Posted August 26, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009
I am a former student of Taft Middle School, Class of 2010, and honestly, this school was very poor at teaching me the core academics that I needed for high school. I always sat right in front of the teachers and did my work, however, that was not good enough for me to pass any of my classes. In addition, my parents never received any letters of me failing my classes. Even when I had failed all but one of my classes (Band I always passed) they still moved up the next grade, even when I was not self-confident in my work at all. I am sorry that I had to come to this extent, but I figured that I did not want another child at that school to fall in the wrong steps as me.

Posted November 12, 2008

Taft Middle School 0

Posted November 19, 2007
My son is in 6th grade this year and has done so well. His teachers have been so great and we are really happy with the progress he has made. Great job teachers.

Posted October 10, 2007

Posted October 06, 2007

Posted July 16, 2007
I will have to agree that taft get's five stars from me. my daughter has done very will. and love it. I want to thank all the teachers.

Posted February 08, 2007
This is a really good school! There is so much fun happening at this school!! Go Taft!!! Trojans!!!!

Taft Middle School
620 Schulte Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM  87107
Last modified Taft Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taft Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top