Taylor Middle School 4

Posted November 05, 2013
As a new family to the area, my husband and I were quite worried about our child attending 8th grade and another child starting here next year. My husband and I have been impressed....our child is doing well, they have a MESA program (Math Engineering Science) that is outstanding and the teachers really are dedicated to the children. Kudos to Mr. Bateson, staff, and teachers! With such a diverse group at Taylor PTO has been trying to gain more family support but otherwise have been keeping trying to keep families notified of what is happening. Hope there will be more after school programs next year...school could use a cross country team or outdoor related club with the trails close by.

Posted November 04, 2013
Taylor is a gem of a school. The teachers are intelligent, caring, and professional. There are a variety of classes offered to accommodate many different types of learners. My children have been successful at Taylor and have gone on to be successful in high school. Thank You Taylor MS!

Posted March 03, 2013
This school is a great school, i'm a student at Taylor and i'm really happy to be here, the teachers and staff are really kind and comprehensive, i'm in the TMS Band and it's one of the best programs in Albuquerque, my grades are really high and i'm very satisfied at Taylor!

Taylor Middle School 3

Posted May 14, 2011
Kudos to Mr. Bateson and Ms. Meyer - they have done a great job at the school - boosting morale and being dedicated to the kids. It makes a big difference. Thanks, Bonnie Dees

Taylor Middle School 3

Posted May 13, 2011
My son entered this school as a 7th grader after attending a previous middle school in Albuquerque. At his previous school he was suspended, had low grades, and really began to hate school. we battled with him daily to even get out of bed. He now likes school, has numerous friends and gets up in the morning. I believe the administration and the "small school" feel has made a difference for him. Even though he will not attend next year he likes school again. Thanks Taylor and Mr Bateson!!

Taylor Middle School 1

Posted February 24, 2011
I Do not approve of this school, they have droped my daughters scors on everything, this school is not safe, my daughter has been in many fights in this school that she has never started, they have always started them, and it does not have good accademics and is very low, compared to the rest of schools in albuquerque, New Mexico.

Posted September 08, 2010
I am a new parent with children at Taylor Middle school. I must say that the teachers have showed our family their enthusiasm to push for your children. They have been nothing but helpful and kind. Connunication is important between staff, teachers, students, and parents, and I feel this has been directed as a priority in this school. I encourage parents to stay focused on their children's academic progress by staying on top of their children's agendas and staying in touch with each teacher. Thanks to all staff, teachers who have made my children feel comfortable and safe at your school. May God bless this school and all who enter it.

Posted April 13, 2010
Taylor Middle School has a wide variety of learning experiences academic and well as social. Taylor has a wonderful Principal involved at every level of this school and a Vice-Principal who was just elected Vice-Principal of the year award. It is a wonderful place to come to school.

Taylor Middle School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
It has a small town feel in the midst of a big city. Great parents, caring staff, committed students.

Taylor Middle School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Taylor has a positive attitude and pleasant environment. This school provides art and music for enrichment with fantastic teachers. The administration is behind the staff and students 100%. The students are engaged in fun learning projects that are then displayed for the whole school to see. Students are given Great Kid awards when they are 'caught' doing something good for emphasis on the positive. It is a great school to work at.

Taylor Middle School
8200 Guadalupe NW, Albuquerque, NM  87114
Last modified Taylor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top