Albuquerque, NM

Posted June 20, 2014
We have been so please with MMES. We were worried about the transition mid-year third grade to a new city and a new school. The MMES community took our son in and he has excelled academically and personally over the past year and a half. He is active in many different school sponsored clubs and is student council president. He is involved in many community and charity events. His fourth grade teacher was so motivating and challenged him to always do his best. We look forward to fifth grade and all that MMES will have in store for him. As an educator myself, I can tell you that I am beyond pleased with the care and attention given to each child and their families from the smiling faces that greet you in the office, to the school nurses (best I've ever known), to the caring educators who really go the extra mile to support learning outcomes for children and encourage family and community collaboration.

Posted March 05, 2014
We have LOVED Manzano Mesa!!! We chose our home in the school boundaries, as it was rated well, and have not been disappointed. We've had great teachers, no bullying problems and enjoyed the awesome after school programs! We have had 2 children here for 3 years and it's been a great experience.

Posted December 16, 2011
My family and I recognize this school to all. The teachers are fanastic and the school faculty are awesome people to work with. I wish my children could have attended many more years of school there. Ms McBride/Ms Mondaragon is super awesome! We miss Manzano Mesa Elementary. The most important about this school is a lot of parent involvement, and open door communication between teachers and parents. Thanks a lot for reading this message.

Posted July 19, 2011
My children have been attending MMES since the school was opened. I have been with MMES 7 yrs now, and This 2011-2012 yr will be my last. I have to say that all the teachers I worked with have been great. I have not found any problems that can not be fixed. I will say that MMES biggest lost was Mr. Brown, This school will always be number one in the city and I will encourage all to attend. If you dont take the time to be part of this school you will never get what is offered.

Posted July 18, 2011
Manzano Mesa is an extremely wonderful school. The teacher's are very caring and concerned about each and every one of their students. The front office staff are very helpful and friendly. As a parent, I have always felt very welcome and have always been encouraged to talk to the teachers about the progress of my children. Both my kids love this school and are receiving a great education. Keep up the good work MM!

Manzano Mesa Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
I love the teachers, the sense of community the children get by being a part of this school, and just the overall feeling of the school.

Manzano Mesa Elementary School 0

Posted April 17, 2010
The gifted program is a great way for kids to excel at Manzano Mesa Elementary.

Manzano Mesa Elementary School 1

Posted October 23, 2009
Wow, I cannot believe all of the positive reviews that I have read about Manzano Mesa Elementary. I was actually excited to move to Albuquerque and send my daughter to this school after I read all of the positive feedbak, but now I realize that this school is a disgrace. Last school year, my daughters teacher was great (she was the only person there that kept me from going crazy over the fact that my daughter was going to such a crummy school). This year, her teacher is terrible! Too bad I have to keep this to a 150 word minimum because I could go on and on. MME is terrible!!!

Posted August 05, 2009

Manzano Mesa Elementary School 2

Posted April 24, 2009

Manzano Mesa Elementary School
801 Elizabeth St SE, Albuquerque, NM  87123
Last modified Manzano Mesa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manzano Mesa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top