Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Most All have been amazing the past 3 years! 5th Grade teacher however was not my favorite but everyone else is amazing!!!

Amount of homework: Agree

I love that they have a lot of homework it's perfect let your kids flourish! Thanks again Mrs.B and Mrs. K (Sixth Grade Teachers)

Both of my daughters attend Southwest Learning Center it's an amazing school that push your kids to do their best both my girls are doing amazing! I can't say all the teachers have been great the past 3 years but for the most part We Love this school! Sixth Grade teachers are the best Mrs. B and Mrs. K make this school truly GREAT! If you want your kids to learn and not be bullied this is the school to try and get in! I also love the new administration this year! Very Happy!

After feeling extremely frustrated with my daughters elementary school education. We decided to home school her until we took a tour of Southwest Learning Center. Just looking around you get the feel that the atmosphere alone speaks of success in academics. You know, without a doubt, greatness is achieved here. Our daughter got called in mid year for her 6th grade year and absolutely FLOURISHED. Her grades were always barely passing and she finished the year with ALL A's! Not only is she learning and retaining what she has learned well, our formerly shy child has opened up and joined the poetry out loud event and the talent show! Where she was encouraged and supported by both staff and classmates! We are truly thankful for the wonderful difference Southwest Primary Learning center made in ALL of our lives.

Our son is in sixth grade and is thriving at Southwest Primary Learning Center! This is a wonderful school with excellent teachers and academics. The campus is clean, safe and modern.

My son has been attending this school for two years. This is a great school that is safe and very focused on learning and helping the children achieve their goals.

my daughter started last year 2007 in the 6th grade at this school. We love this school and the student to teacher ratio is great. my daughter will continue to attend this school through the 12th grade.

Last modified Southwest Primary Le is a Public school that serves grades 4-6