Albuquerque, NM

Posted May 05, 2013
We love CoH because it's more than a school, it's a family! My daughter attended 2 years of CoH preschool. Knowing what the preschool had to offer, we were pretty confident the elementary school was our choice. Prior to even registering for klndergarten, the evnriornment was welcoming and warm. No matter whether we saw the principal, the office manager, any of the teachers, the Pastor, the church members...ALL of them had a smile on their face and made us feel welcome. As planned, we enrolled our daugter in Kindergarten this year and the warm, welcoming feeling is still there today. There is such a great desire to teach the children the academics and about God and the foundation for which he created us in a relaxed environment where high standards are reached. We are so blessed to be a part of the CoH family!

Posted February 25, 2013
Cross of Hope Elementary School has been the perfect fit for my son. The teachers have high standards and expect a lot from the kids, but they do not try to fit them "in a box" of how they should learn. Instead, they seek to understand each child's unique learning style to enhance their experience. The small classroom size and encouraging atmosphere has allowed my shy son to blossom in his confidence. When I first visited this school, it was actually not on my radar, or a first choice based on online research, but after visiting and seeing the school, my gut told me it was right and I am so happy that we found Cross of Hope.

Posted December 12, 2012
The Cross of Hope community of parents, teachers, administrators, and church members, are wonderful. They work hard to make each student a success. The small class size and dedicated teaching staff makes this school a gem. This school has done great things for my daughter.

Posted November 02, 2012
COH has been a wonderful experience for our whole family. We transferred mid year from another larger school and immediately knew that it was the right fit for our kids. The very well trained and talented teachers provide a challenging, but fun and loving classroom environment. The principal is top notch in professionalism, in her love for the children, and in leading with integrity and graciousness. Christian character and solid principles are nurtured into the whole school day, not just during a Bible lesson. There is a very sweet spirit here that is evident even on the playground--older children helping and playing with the younger children. The school is clean, attractive, and welcoming. It feels more like being part of a family than a school and parent involvement is welcomed. The stellar test scores plus the more affordable tuition make this a gem of a school!

Posted October 16, 2012
Cross of Hope offers an outstanding academic progrram for children in pre-school through Grade 5. We recently moved from out of state where my daughter was enrolled in accelerated classes. I was concerned with finding a strong academic program that would keep her challenged. We have been thrilled with Cross of Hope. Their test scores are very impressive and, because of the small class size, teachers can tailor lessons to their students' needs. My daughter loves the small environment. It is a warm wonderful place with caring committed teachers. It is affordable -a great value in education.

Posted October 03, 2012
Cross of Hope is an amazing school! My children have been going there for two years and we absolutely love it. The academics are very strong as evident by their nationally ranked test scores. The teachers at Cross of Hope are wonderful. They are highly educated and use their skills in amazing ways in the class room. Cross of Hope fosters a warm and caring environment that allows student to feel comfortable to excel at learning.

Cross of Hope Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2012
We love Cross of Hope. The community of parents, teachers, administrators, church members, etc. is wonderful. They work hard to make each student a success. The small class size and dedicated teaching staff makes this school a gem.

Posted September 28, 2012
We love this school. Excellent teachers and high standards. Kids have a blast in school while learning. Our daughter started out in their preschool and is now in kindergarten; we couldn't be any happier. I like the fact too that parents are really involved in the school.

Posted September 27, 2012
All three of my children have attended Cross of Hope. My oldest is a graduate and now attends Hope Christian Middle School. He was well prepared for MS and the transition was not difficult for him. I also have 2 daughters currently enrolled in the school. We all love the school! They are receiving an excellent education in an caring atmosphere that makes them feel important and encouraged. The individual attention and support given to each child is invaluable. The smaller, Christian setting has provided a community that truly feels like family. We are thankful for COH School, our teachers and staff!!!

Posted August 08, 2012
My daughter attended all 5 years and my son begins in the fall. I can not say enough good things. While no place is perfect, the overall environment and staff are fantastic. My daughter's education has been above average. We did a short stint out of state is a highly rated public school and she was well ahead of the other students there. Her national test scores are solid and if you look at the test scores of the overall school nationally it's amazing for a school of this size and age and tuition cost. I love that every single staff member know's who my child is what her name is and what my name is. They care about HER success, not how she makes the class look or how it reflects on the children around her. Fantastic, and money well invested.

Cross of Hope Elementary School
6104 Taylor Ranch Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM  87120
Last modified Cross of Hope Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Cross of Hope Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top