Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Whittier Elementary School 2

Posted January 27, 2016
I've been very hesitant with this place & my child is a gifted student & she says it's the most easiest school for her ... Her teacher isn't all that great cause he came from a special Ed class to a regular class & that seems very questionable... I've been to some of the family nights but I feel like I'm treated like a child instead of a parent! If I had a choice to transfer her I would! To make things worse were only 15ft away from the school boundaries of Bandelier Elementary...

Whittier Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2014
I enrolled my child here for the last portion of the year, I found this school very sad in all areas. The teachers are lacking , the principle does not return no calls , My child has been bullied by students and staff , She brought to the staff attention it was over looked and pushed under the rug. My child education as gotten worse. Since she has been there she hasn't had no homework, She told me during computer class the teacher lets them play on Hollywood planet with is a online Facebook for kids.... WOW... Not a good school at all. My daughter had miss a lot of school, due to death in family. I made the school aware of it, instead of even talking to me and expressing there concerns . They call CYFD. Nothing became of it. But I truly advised parents if you want your child to get an education, this school is not the school, But if you just want your child to do nothing in life then this is the place..

Whittier Elementary School
1110 Quincy SE, Albuquerque, NM  87108
Last modified Whittier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.