1 star

Whittier Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2014
I enrolled my child here for the last portion of the year, I found this school very sad in all areas. The teachers are lacking , the principle does not return no calls , My child has been bullied by students and staff , She brought to the staff attention it was over looked and pushed under the rug. My child education as gotten worse. Since she has been there she hasn't had no homework, She told me during computer class the teacher lets them play on Hollywood planet with is a online Facebook for kids.... WOW... Not a good school at all. My daughter had miss a lot of school, due to death in family. I made the school aware of it, instead of even talking to me and expressing there concerns . They call CYFD. Nothing became of it. But I truly advised parents if you want your child to get an education, this school is not the school, But if you just want your child to do nothing in life then this is the place..

Whittier Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2005

Whittier Elementary School
1110 Quincy SE, Albuquerque, NM  87108
Last modified Whittier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whittier Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top