Bad
Good

Painted Sky Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2013
This is the school most unsafe that I have known, anyone can come and go, is a disruption, there is no control of the students, I am very concerned that my child is in school, besides the staff and teachers do not have the preparation to be in charge of a school, it is amazing, I've had my children at several schools in Arizonacolorado, Rio Rancho Mm and never had seen something like

Painted Sky Elementary School 5

Posted August 11, 2013
Overall I highly recommend this school. I am in particular extremely impressed with the staff that takes the time to plan a well thought out IEP or other special education assistance for all of my Foster Children. These meetings are very detailed and child specific. The staff is well qualified to make sound decisions for each child brought up for review. The staff considers how each child feels by hearing soliciting the childs comments and also hears the concern of me, the foster parent and what I experience in the home. A report of the days meeting is provided electronically or by mail. For each meeting planned IO was well informed of the meeting time and date. If there was a descrepency, I was informed as well. Teachers were eager to work with me and allow me to work with them to assure the best possible education for each of the children placed in my home. I am well please with this schools proven ability to provide an exceptional educational environment. Very well pleased at the genuine concern from all involved with the educational needs and wish that we had ore schools of such. By Kim Wingate

Painted Sky Elementary School 1

Posted April 20, 2010
Painted Sky is a great school. It has a caring staff who are available to help their students and rtheir parents before and after school any day of the week. The teachers are also learned in the latest techniques of continuously improving their teaching skills. I think that it is a great school. We work with students from varied cultures including Native American, Hispanic, Asian, etc. and have had success teaching them all.

Painted Sky Elementary School

Posted February 01, 2010
I think Painted Sky is great! Considering it is the largest elementary school in the state of NM with over 1000 students, the administration, teachers, and staff do a really great job of making it a safe place for learning and family involvement.

Painted Sky Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
Painted Sky seems like a wonderful school. Their placement of students in enrichment programs, however, is rather slow. I think there must be too much paper-work to go through before the teacher can act on test results a student has achieved.

Painted Sky Elementary School
8101 Gavin Dr NW, Albuquerque, NM  87125
Last modified Painted Sky Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.