Christine Duncans Heritage Academy 5

Posted November 17, 2011
We are new to the Albuquerque area and my son who is in the 7th grade has been welcomed with open arms. Although the school is in an older church building, to my surprise the things my child is learning with more one on one attention is amazing. He has made friends easily and I love the idea of him staying with the same smaller class size all day. The school offers free breakfast and lunch and the students all seem to know each other well. Both teachers my son interacts with have been wonderful and have reached out to me. The administrators are great with the kids and treat them all as indivuiduals and with respect.

Christine Duncans Heritage Academy
816 Broadway Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM  87102
Last modified Christine Duncans Heritage Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christine Duncans Heritage Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top