Posted May 14, 2014
North Star Elementary is a wonderful school! The teachers are amazing! Look up student scores and compare them to the rest of the state. It is always published that New Mexico scores are at the bottom, but compare North Star's scores to both the district scores and the state scores!

Posted May 02, 2014
This school is the best public elementary school in Albuquerque. It is also better than many private schoools. I am lucky that my child goes there.

Posted February 25, 2014
The phone number listed is incorrect. the correct number for the school is: (505) 856-6578

Posted May 16, 2013
North Star is an excellent school. The principal, staff and teachers all work hard to make it one of the best schools in Albuquerque. I wouldn't want to send my children to another elementary school. The principal, Mrs. Fascitelli, is responsive to suggestions. The school would not be what it is without her. Highly recommended!

North Star Elementary School 3

Posted April 06, 2013
The facility is great and has some good teachers, just depends on who your child gets. One if the school secretaries is outstanding the other acts like you bother her if you ask for help. The principle could use some upgrading. There is a lot of parent involvement which is what makes the students excel at this school. It is not comparable to a private school, don't let them fool you.

Posted March 07, 2013
like to enroll our grandson into northstar elementary next year. would like information sent to me any any updates.

Posted November 07, 2010
I can't be more happy with my daughter school. The teacher is so nice, I come ones a week for an hour in a half to my daughter class and every time I end up so happy looking how great the teacher is with every kid. And the improve that I see on my daughter.

Posted November 07, 2010
I found this amazing school in Albuquerque, the facilities are brand new, there is more than 50% of the parents involve in the school. The environment with the other parents are really nice. I see how my daughter is learning, she goes so happy to school and the Teachers are very positive on her attitude, thing that I love!

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted April 28, 2009
This school is a 'gem' in the dessert. If you live in the district - this school is everything you send your kids to private school for withOUT paying private school tuition. The facility is beautiful. The location is in quite residential area. The faculty are excited to be there. Granted anywhere you go there will be some teachers that you won't like for some reason - this school will not put up with 'bad' teachers because the PTA and parents are strong here. Go take a tour - see for yourself!

North Star Elementary School
9301 Ventura St. NE, Albuquerque, NM  87122
Last modified North Star Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Star Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top