Bad
Good

This school has poor parent-teacher relations. They have teachers that can not speak English teaching math and science because this makes sense How??? The teachers have no integrity, and the principal makes promises and nothing happens at the end.

This is a beautiful school. I am very glad that my grandchild attends here. I am very impressed (for the most part) with the faculty. I did however run into one instructor that did not seem to have much control over her class. The students in this class were disruptive and blatantly rude....but that has more to do with upbringing. Overall, I am impressed with the school

Both of the above ratings scare me a little bit, with the lack of grammar or intelligible thought. Atrisco Heritage Academy is, hands down, one of the most competitive public high schools in the nation. My family has directly experienced kind teachers, rigorous curriculum, polite administration and an entire staff that id focused on student learning and achievement. After freshman year, students can choose an academy within the school: business, health, fine arts, film, etc.; students can even study under master chefs in a state of the art culinary classroom. I am speechless; it s amazing!

I WOULD LIKE TO THIS OPPORTUNITY TO LET KNOW, HOW GREAT THIS SCHOOL IS ATRISCO HERITAGE ACADEMY SCHOOL IS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. EXCELLENT TEACHERS, GREAT PRINCIPAL LEADERSHIP. THIS SCHOOL HAS ALL THE TOOLS THE STUDENT NEED TO BE SUCCESS IN THEIR LIFE. MY SON IS A SENIOR IN THIS SCHOOL. I'M VERY PROUD HE IS PART OF FIRST CLASS FOR 2012. THANKS TO ALL STAFF. MRS.ORTIZ

My son has been at this school since its inception and I have found it to be a snobbish and ill prepared facility. The campus is unfinished and they failed in give a "Academy type curriculum" they promosed. The staff is rude, don t care for parent input, and the original principal is one of the rudest individuals I have ever met. The school stated we a lost book, so we paid for it and when we asked for a receipt they refused. Not 6 months later they threatened to remove our child due to a book not being turned in, it was the same book, after numerous calls I finally had to go there and have the assistant principal look at the schools receipt book to verify we paid for the book - we received no apology. I am removing my child and putting him at West Mesa this year.

Last modified Atrisco Heritage Academy High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.