North Valley Academy 4

Posted May 21, 2014
My daughters have attended NVA for the past 4 years and while the administration has had some kinks to work out, the thing I absolutely love about NVA is the teachers. I have never had a bad experience with my girls and their teachers. There has been a recent change in NVA's leadership, yet again, but I believe this time it is for the better and we can put that all behind us and school will be as wonderful for us parents as it is for our children.

North Valley Academy
7939 4th St NW, Albuquerque, NM  87114
Last modified North Valley Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Valley Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top