Albuquerque, NM
After care: No

Nex Gen Academy 5

Posted April 27, 2014
I don't know why it says nex+Gen is part of the Vaugn district. It's part of APS and it has a great atmosphere. The school is beautiful and the classrooms don't even have doors on them. Students are trusted to do their work outside the classrooms as long as we have our passports (which means we respect the community pillars). The teachers are mostly fun and they'll help as long as you request it. Also, it's grades nine through twelve.

Nex Gen Academy 5

Posted August 13, 2013
This is a PBL school, meaning we study through Project Based Learning. It's a fun if stressful experience. But even with all the stress, I've found that I've learned more at this school, then I ever realized. It sometimes feels like the work we do is pointless and unneeded. But when I take tests or have conversations with my friends from other schools, I realize that I know learned more then them even as we were studying the same topics in school. The teachers are all amazing people who treat there students as equals and friends, and fellow students in my grade level are amazing. Though, I noticed a separation between grade levels, I've also found that each grade level works amazingly well together because we learn each others talents and weaknesses, and how to best use them for our projects. We learn how to work as a group and how to deal with people who don't work as well as making sure every one who dose a fair share of work focusing on their talents. It is a truly unique and interesting school.

Nex Gen Academy
5323 Montgomery NE, Albuquerque, NM  87109
Last modified Nex Gen Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-11. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nex Gen Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top