Posted November 16, 2014
Very good school my son is in 1 st grade and he has improved already there in study than before

Abq School Of Excellence 2

Posted October 15, 2014
I do not recommend this school, principal never listen to parents. Women teachers get frustrated because is a Turkish man managed school. They have a directorship style, detentions for every thing, rules for everything. Most of the credit they get is because of a few kids that win in Mathcount, Science Fair, robotics, art, etc. But overall, I am very disappointed after 4 years. Good students move from the school as soon as they can and their parents find that the school was not what they were expecting.

Posted August 13, 2014
My children attended ASE for 2 years while we were still stationed at New Mexico. It's a very small school with a small student body, but that is because it's a fairly new one. They are very attuned to their students and guide them academically. Yes, most teachers are very strict but only because they want their students to succeed. My kids are always getting rewarded for getting all A's. No, they are not "puffed-up or unearned" grades either (as one parent mentioned), because my kids do as well in other states that we move to/from. They actually EARN those grades and ASE gives out awards every quarter for a job well-done. The teachers here are also pretty good about emailing me about my kid's grades, behavior, or just about any updates. This school strongly encourage parent involvement. My family LOVES all the competition, bees, fairs, etc that the school participate in and encourage the children to join. My son still talks about this school even if we have moved a thousand miles away already :)

Posted May 20, 2014
This is a great charter school doing excellent job even though it has been recently founded in 2009. Its students are getting the top scores/ranks in science, STEM and other competitions in the state already. Also, it has great location near Tramway and Lomas. By the way, the correct address for this school is 13201 Lomas Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM 87112. This can be verified from the school's website: http://www.abqse.org

Abq School Of Excellence 1

Posted April 12, 2014
If I could give 0 stars I would. A very disturbing atmosphere with racism and puffed up unearned grades. kids are sad and bullying is ignored and although they market it as a non bullying school they don't acknowledge any complaints and target anyone who complains. feels like the twilight zone.

Posted February 25, 2014
The phone number listed is incorrect. the correct number for the school is: (505) 312-7703

Abq School Of Excellence
13201 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM  87112
Last modified Abq School Of Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades 1-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Abq School Of Excellence Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top