Posted January 31, 2012
The BEST School Ever.....! The Teachers Are Excellent..! The Staff....The Principal...There all Great...! The Students Are Awesome...! There the Smartest Elementary School In NM..! What a great score..! a B...! Im So Happy..! Not all the school got such a good grade, but i know why Alamosa did..Because They Are The BEST...! Let's Go Bobcats...!

Alamosa Elementary School 2

Posted April 27, 2011
I believe Alamosa could be a better school if the staff was a little more open to listening to the parents of the children in this school rather then just dismissing the concerns that the parents have I also believe that Erica Hiladgo should stop stomping around the school treeting children and parents like they are prisoner's in a holding cell she is not very nice or easy to talk to .

Posted April 11, 2011
I went to this school..This school is excellent!! they treat everyone the same! the teachers are great too! in the end of the month they have parties celebrating their students for their great work! This school ROCKS!

Posted December 10, 2007

Alamosa Elementary School 0

Posted September 26, 2007
Im proud to say my children did attend this school thae past two years 05-07. The teachers are great with their students, consistant, fair and very helpful to students and parents. Their accademics are excellent in my opinion. Unfortunatlly we have left the district so our children no longer go to Alamosa...But we are seriously thinking about selling our recently purchased home to move back to out home school we call ALAMOSA.

Posted June 03, 2007

Posted September 24, 2006
My child attended Alamosa the last three years and she had the best experience ever. The teachers are top of the line. Every one she had was knowledgable, hardworking, and extremely caring. Alamosa has dual language classes. The point is to get the kids speaking English. There are also English as a Second Language teachers at every grade level. The school could do better if more parents would get involved. I noticed very little parent involvement compared to other schools my child has been in. Alamosa is a great school with good teachers and administration. They care very much about the kids and do the best they can. Alamosa has higher test scores than most scools in the neighborhood.

Posted June 12, 2006
As a parent of 2 students that have attended Alamosa Elementary have been involved w/great teachers learning activities and my children and the school have both benefited from awesome parent involvement. I am pleased with the school staff.

Alamosa Elementary School 2

Posted April 20, 2005
This school use to be a good school at one point. I feel that the teachers, staff, faculty do not take the time to care about the children. They don't address issues when it comes to children being picked on or bullied. I feel that the only reason they are there is just for a paycheck.

Alamosa Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2004
This school has gone down hill for the past few years. The administration has no clue about the students in her school. Don't believe what papers tell you. Inside the school is another story. These team of teachers have learned to write well enough to hide what really is happening. I agree that the programs do not exist but they tell parents that it is true. They need to shake the tree and let the rotten fruit fall off. This school was a great community school at one time. Sadly to say it no longer has that reputation anymore.

Alamosa Elementary School
6500 Sunset Grdn SW, Albuquerque, NM  87105
Last modified Alamosa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alamosa Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.