Posted June 14, 2010
Albuquerque High School has not only prepared me for college but it has also prepared me for life. AHS has a countless number of clubs and organizations that encourage students to reach for the impossible. AHS has excellent academies such as the Fine Arts Academy and the Business adn Leadership Academy. AHS is also known for its great school spirit, tradition and academic excellence. I'm very proud to say that I am a graduate from Albuquerque High School, the oldest high school in the state of New Mexico.

Posted March 25, 2010

Posted August 31, 2009
Most of the complaints that people tend to have about Albuquerque High School refers to the education the students recieve. I am currenty a junior & I can honestly say, I've learned a lot more than I would have been able to learn at any other school. Not only in academics, but moral values, life lessons, etc. through the dedicated, open-minded, VERY diverse teachers & students. As at any school, there are always teachers who aren't as involved & dedicated to their students, they 'don't seem to care', but you will find those types of teachers at any school. If your child is takes the right classes & is TRULY interested, they'll do good anywhere, regardless of test scores & OPINIONS. One example shouldn't reflect everyone. People are allowed express individualism & I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but the HOME of the Bulldogs, where it feels like family.

Albuquerque High School 4

Posted March 06, 2009
My daughter is a sophmore at AHS and has loved her experience there. She is excelling academically and feels safe and embraced by the AHS community. There are teachers who genuinely care about the students and her counselor is exceptional. We chose AHS because of the sense of community and tradition and high level of diversity.

Albuquerque High School 4

Posted August 14, 2007
I am a proud parent of AHS. My daughter is doing well in this school. The parents that are involved work well together. This is our second year and she is a varsity cheerleader with a B average grade. This year we have a new principal that seems very excited to be there.

Posted March 27, 2007

Albuquerque High School 1

Posted January 29, 2007

Albuquerque High School 1

Posted January 29, 2007
Albuquerque High's teachers are mediocre at best. My child has learned little, and the test scores are surprising, considering how little is actually learned within the school.

Albuquerque High School 2

Posted September 13, 2006

Posted June 23, 2006
- a former student

Albuquerque High School
800 Odelia Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM  87102
Last modified Albuquerque High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albuquerque High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top